Show us your bud pics!

Hey CK, Looking at them I am pretty sure they are the ones with red and blue LEDs. Should I have gone with the pure 5500K?

6 Likes

Hey brother rhe blue red thats a veg light brother excellent veg light however i have produced some amazing flowers with just those two lights the next run i just added in some smaller red bulbs threw a lot more color but still about same end result. Personally i like the 5500ks but ive been using them together the whole time. Couldnt give you side by side comparison. But i do know the plants under the 5500k light grew taller couldve been genetics we all know how those gelato autos have gone for me.

7 Likes

To answer your question though i think youll produce decent flowers with either. If you have the extra cash amazon has the vivosun vs4300 (430 watt bar light on sale for 300 bucks atm. Got like 120 off seems pretty decent.

8 Likes

Wait a minute what size tent again

7 Likes

19 Likes

They looking real good @PreyBird1

12 Likes

Outdoor finally coming in… Earthdust/FFHF/FFOF/Water only.
@MrMonkey420 Here ya go bud.

16 Likes

Ah yeah! There’s that novemburple! Sweet! For not hoping for much they turned out real nice mate!

10 Likes

Luck…and Earthdust…I’m saying… Seriously its only been water and rain since moving out on the deck, organics is sweet for outdoors…

10 Likes

Cute little auto i bet she has some serious weight for the size. My guess itll be at least a zip.

13 Likes

She looking frosty @cloudkandy

9 Likes

AdorableAromaticBlackrussianterrier-max-1mb

10 Likes

Some white Runtz

15 Likes

Just dry trimming some crimea Blue. My wifes favorite!

18 Likes

I had just asked about that looks a lot like the old blueberry buds that use to be around. Nice shirt bro

9 Likes

Lol i have a couple of them left over i sell em for $29 i wanted to do a seed pack and shirt combo shipped for $100

9 Likes

Still working on ideas for my members boxes. Quarterly subscribtion boxes with different strains and suprise items every 4 months.

9 Likes

@PreyBird1 sign me up for this please when it happens

9 Likes

Got beat man…shoulda jumped.

10 Likes

Lol thats exotic genetics nft shirt. I wasnt talking about making a shirt per strain. More my logo shirt and my new strains i would be sending out with other items. Im always doing something fun. Big stimey has a huge following and money to make cool shit.

12 Likes