Show us your bud pics!

@Dforce way nice looking buds :slight_smile:

9 Likes

I want bud like this. I’m on my 3rd grow now and Im upgrading so maybe this time.

8 Likes

all good things in all good time :slight_smile:

plant seeds and grow you get there I am sure

all the best and grow well

Dequilo

11 Likes

Is that one plant?

10 Likes

A little goji crasher from seed done in pro mix hp.

I have another plant done in the hydro system to compare them.

16 Likes

Stellar brorher.

10 Likes

Yeah one plant scrogged.

7 Likes

Some pushing for the cushion :laughing:

7 Likes

I let me goji go since i knew you made somw seeds want to do a pheno hunt on that after this run along with a couple of youe new goodies.

7 Likes

Lol yeah they were not really post worthy. But hey even i have trouble with plants here and there and some plant start out great and then dont produce. And the one huge plant was so damn big the other 7 plants didnt get much light at all!

8 Likes

It happens to best of us. You love seeing the diss advantaged ones bloom too. Death is horrible.

7 Likes

I seen you posted you ended up not liking that huge plant anyway damn shame ot was a beast

8 Likes

The flower is really good, just the flowers were not the size of the plant. The buds should have been bigger that was a shame!

10 Likes

My first photoperiod complete…Brothers Grimm seeds - Romulan x Gluey

At chop, hang drying in 58-62% RH

Removed some nasty crispy leaves

After drying 7 days gave her a trim. Got her bucked,
manicured, and in Grove bags holding 60% RH for a cure :ok_hand::grin:

13 Likes

They always look weird at first seeing them upside down. Hows she smoking? I always love the undertones on the exhale. Havent smoked for a few weeks. God i miss it :cry: yeah not ready havnt you tried uncured?

9 Likes

LOL! I even look back and think “the hell they upside down for?”. She smokes okay right now, 4-8 weeks minimum and she should be stellar though. Smells and tastes like eucalyptus or sweet mint, not truly my cup of tea for terps but nice nonetheless :man_shrugging: I’ve tried uncured bits during trimming and not really a fan, it’s irresistible to get a little taste of your hard work though :joy: :raised_hands:

10 Likes

Dude reach out to prey and grow a tray of slapz. If you like skunk that is seriously some of the best tasting bud ive had in awhile!

9 Likes

Mind some peeps do upload photos side ways and upside down, so u can never tell if it curing or a growing experiment lol jokes aside, i always try the buds, 4 weeks in and 2 weeks out on new strains.
She sounds and smell like a relaxing :relieved: aromatherapy deffo!

9 Likes

Agreed!! I have to say these Monkey Slapz are absolutely UNREAL!

17 Likes

@HostileHippie420 I’m waiting impatiently for mine to finish. Those look steller :heart_on_fire:

10 Likes