Show us your bud pics!

Please @TechDCo what exactly do you mean ?

8 Likes

Sorry man, 4th week of flower and last 2nd week of flower before maturing starts.

8 Likes

Thought thats what you meant, Thanks,

9 Likes

What you think @PreyBird1 ive never had something with such define :tangerine: terps.

19 Likes

Thats got some bag appeal. Looks great ill smoke it now thanks.

13 Likes

This is gpa cookies the best cut out of 3 plants cloned out and super silver haze much better producers then the gpa cookies was by far but ive only ran one of the idk rough guess 100 to 200 seeds i got out of it. If you care to give them a try just shoot me a dm. Appreciate all youve done for me bro. Lets see them veggies once you get them going bet theyll be ridiculous like your flowers. :rofl:

12 Likes

Here are some photos of my last grow I harvested about 2 weeks ago taken on the day of harvest.

The strain is mac Dragon bx1 by Dragons Flame. I ended up with 17 ounces of 25.5% thc medicine on a single plant, was a killer grow.

21 Likes

Holy moly man. That’s what I want to grow lol. Exactly like that. Good thc levels, beautiful buds, and a well trained plant. This is like perfection to me. My goal for sure.

12 Likes

nice flowers :slight_smile: thanks for a peek at your work

11 Likes

Chunky monkeys! Good lordy!

11 Likes

@SweetLeafGrow that is such a beautiful grow,
really nice colors, well done!

12 Likes

Thanks Ya’all, appreciate the kind words!

This was my 2nd grow in hydro after moving away from soil and I’m loving it, learning and getting better but still so much to learn.

13 Likes

@SweetLeafGrow this guy got some good genetics been following him awhile nice grow to

13 Likes

Chailife Genetics here in Massachusetts carries Dragons Flame genetics, both fems and regulars. I was thinking of getting Dude Your Droolin ( Celestial Dragon x Orange Dreams Reversal ) fems and give them a go.

13 Likes

Kyle’s Skywalker OG Kush

11 weeks

18 Likes

@wow_arizona nice looking flowers!!! :slight_smile:

9 Likes

@st0na that another breeder i know in another forum. He does have some killer stuff and that guy onows what hes doing. He understands breeding fully.

14 Likes

03/18

17 Likes

Goji Crasher

22 Likes

Your Goji Crasher looks great! I got some from @PreyBird1 too, can’t wait for Spring.

12 Likes