Show us your bud pics!

Yeah… And at only 24 days from flip. :smile_cat:

9 Likes

Clone and revegetate and she will live on. Sure pretty enough for the trouble!!

6 Likes

Damn @Newt looks fire!

8 Likes

…yeah I’m waiting to see how this Squirt from HSC smells and such as grapefruit flavors are my favorite…and it is a cross of blueberry muffin and Crockett fams tangie. Should be a good one! @sdoyle North Hampton

8 Likes

I bet wherever you are smells like heaven! These grows are ridiculously beautiful :fist:t5:

9 Likes

I’m hoping. :smile_cat:

8 Likes

Two autoflowers nearing the finish line, pics 70 days from sprout

Twenty20 Mendocino
Triks (Triangle Kush auto)

Mephisto Genetics
Skywalker x Crème de la Chem freebie

11 Likes

Kaboom - Kannabia
Ready for the phattening.

10 Likes

How close is your light now? Looks like you might be getting some light bleaching happening. So much light the plant cant photosynthesize and turns albino white.

6 Likes

At the top of the tent. Cant get it any higher.

4 Likes

I’d say if the light is highest up it goes may call for a little dimming as it looks like she is starting to get some foxtails. They r not necessarily bad but sux to trim pla ts that has tails on it. Looks good tho. Nice job.

4 Likes

True, thanks brother. I am thinking of turning the Emerson clutter off and putting in a 3500k. There is no dimming on the Budmaster, but I can turn off 3 clusters. I’m not sure what to do?"

2 Likes

Deffo see the bleaching on the top colas.

6 Likes

Fritter Cakes :birthday:

8 Likes

Can u use string and just tie it off to a floor pole and pull pressure like a bow from a bow and arrow not enough to snap it but enough to bring it down 6 or so inches would prolly open up a couple more bud sites around the one side depending how u pull it. Still looking pretty chunky

4 Likes

Good idea bro. Just bend and tilt the middle colas and string tie them to the side tent poles. Seeming all the rest are scrogged, i didnt expect the middle 3 colas to stretch that far up lol

Edit: Supercropped the 3 colas.

7 Likes

Yep supercrosp is a saving grace. Also instead of cutting off the main cola like they used to do back in the day. Just pull the main cola down and the plant will move more auxins down to the lower buds doing 2 things.

1. Making the lower buds grow more and faster
  2. Breaks apical dominance.
    The plant recognizes this and the lowers start to grow faster. Now once those lower flowers starting to grow bigger let the main cola free but it has to be the same height. Also you can pinch the stem like a straw but if you smash it 2x or more and just get the stem real soft it will take the plant 2 days or more to recover from the stem smashing. That part will then repair itself and become knuckled and seriously strong. But its a useful trick to control canopy height and control flowering speed. Try it out.

this one i super cropped the whole plant!
It was so massive i had no choice!! :eyes::exploding_head:

16 Likes

That’s crazy! What strain were those?

6 Likes

That was a strain from dutch passion called
the ultimate! I have a couple strains i created with this one and another called HASH PASSION. Fantastic resin production on that strain.

The Ultimate is one of the highest yielding strains available

The Ultimate is one of the highest yielding cannabis strains ever created. She is a balanced 50% Indica / 50% Sativa variety with an excellent reputation for easy and large yields. It is a customer favourite due to the extremely high yield and robust growth. The blooms are known for being long and thick. This strain produces massive blooms that can easily grow as thick as your forearm. The leaves are a nice dark green and the buds are a lighter green color, full of foxtails and orange hairs. The buds actually look beautiful and are rich in trichomes. The combination of these sticky white buds and bright orange hairs will remind many growers of the best old school Skunk varieties from the past.

10 Likes

Yeah man, thats what i did when i trained her in veg and thanks for sharing. I remember when you had that huge thing touching the lights.

2 Likes