Show us your bud pics!

Some random pics from a friend.
Greetings from Ecuador :herb::ecuador::pray:

15 Likes

Weeeeeeeee! :grin: :upside_down_face: :laughing: :grin: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

16 Likes

Zkittlez on day 28

15 Likes

Beautiful man. Nice job. I’ve only grown the zkittlez auto from ilgm. Wasn’t big buds but nice taste and high. One was all foxtails idk what happened with that one lol. URS looks beautiful. Gonna have to try zkittlez photos

9 Likes

14 Likes

Hahaha that’s gold!

6 Likes

Wildberry Runtz by Square One Genetics/Robinhood Seeds
AND
Monkey Truffles & Apes in space -Exotic Genetics

14 Likes

Definitely brother, even cannabis has '“two sides” to it. It wouldn’t be sticky otherwise to hold everything together - “Ying-yang”. Sometimes we Ying and sometimes we Yang - If someone is Yanging a lot, they even want Freedom or they need to change their strain lol Live & let Live!
Google Photos
-Sh#t, that story is hella funny!-

Yumboldt 24 hours from harvest.

16 Likes

That’s a rather salty pic! :smile_cat:

Pretty!

10 Likes

Cinderella 99 XX (Brothers Grimm):

Zkittlez (ILGM):

Both on day 32 post flip. Stay lit!

EDIT: Noticed nanners on Runtz of Eden, and removed from tent and post.

15 Likes

Triks (Triangle Kush) and Skywalker x Crème de la Chem autoflowers nearing the :checkered_flag:

Both recieved BBP by @TheMadFlascher :fire::raised_hands:

21 Likes

Great looking autos @jaxsonl5!

9 Likes

Looking good man! Good to see ya! :+1::fire::facepunch:

7 Likes

That’s as pretty as I’ve ever saw. Really good job.

6 Likes

Monkey truffle and Apes in space

14 Likes

My second try at growing, these are gorilla glue autoflowers at week 7. I think they look not too bad

14 Likes

10 Likes

@sdoyle thank you :pray:

@PreyBird1 thanks man, i’m usually around lurking and liking :joy: miss seeing your posts, :crossed_fingers: it’s getting all clear for you :fist_right::fist_left:

@boo1965 appreciate it, it’s all the genetics LOL and maybe, just maybe, I lowered the N down in late bloom correctly for once? :man_shrugging: :joy:

7 Likes

Not bad at all @esskayy, haha. Yours look great too @Newt!

7 Likes