Show us your bud pics!

nice looking Flower :slight_smile:

9 Likes

Beautiful :heart_eyes:

6 Likes

Few pics of my papaya nugs first time growing and I think they came out pretty freaking sweet :sunglasses:

15 Likes

Thank you :pray:t2: very much an you too @spades90

6 Likes

Falcon heavy

12 Likes

last one for the 2023 outside season here in New York

Purple Diesel x Holy Goddess

no bud rot yet needs a couple more weeks

getting fat and hard now should be lots of flowers

all the best and back to trimming

Dequilo

20 Likes

Really nice grow @dequilo!

6 Likes

Thank you the plants did well for the smoky cold June, going out the 5th of may and getting

frosted 3 times :slight_smile:

I love growing outside had a good year, just had a lady who grows for her husband with cancer

that lost her crop to mold/rot come over today

let her pick thru what was left (I left her a lot) to cover their needs

all the best and be safe

Dequilo

10 Likes

Hell yes brother. Thats awesome of you to help that lady out. Not many caring people around anymore, the world definitely need more. :+1::+1:. Plants look pretty damn good … I didn’t do outdoor this year , next spring I’ll definitely be putting some outside. . I have to alternate because of thieves. So I’m currently focusing on my indoor for over winter. :+1::+1::v:

10 Likes

trying to balance years of bad karma

8 Likes

Harvest Day for the AK47 Auto! I am very happy with how this plant turned out. Its tent buddy, an AK47 photo, will be harvested within the next couple of days.

14 Likes

I feel ya on that one brother , I wasn’t the greatest kid or early adult, so I help out others anyway I can anymore . :+1::+1::v:

11 Likes

Dosi walker

15 Likes

Tester branch of what i guesstimate-through taste to be a diesal of some sort.
This is my second round indoor and have just upgraded my light to a hortitek 660w so I guess I am not stopping growing lol

And a brand new 2nd hand me down phone so hopefully can get some good pics😁

14 Likes

Falcon Heavy

14 Likes

@ArtVandalay Damn, Dude. That’s some seriously amazing work right there.

7 Likes

Falcon Heavy is minding blowing , the terps are like Gasoline an sweet fruit combined

16 Likes

Dosi walker autoflower, getting frosty and some nice color.

12 Likes

White truffle getting to the finish line

11 Likes

These are Cherry Oregon from seeds that have been around in #Ecuador for over 5 years. A lot of phenotypes, 70% germination rate, 65 % males, and now this. Could it be HLVD?
:sob::sob::sob:

8 Likes