Show us your bud pics!

I don’t think it’s HLVD. I think it is a combination of low ph and magnesium deficiency with heat stress.

8 Likes

Plants were grown indoors, T between 14 min 21ºC max. Substrate was locally available humus mixed with pumice stone (not washed, only sifted) to reduce weight. First two photos are outdoors transplanted at twelve weeks.
Thanks for the information @nacho151 :v:

7 Likes

G stash

13 Likes

Nice buds there @chasfitter!

6 Likes

Thanks man my 1st outdoor, would grow again!

6 Likes

2023 buds here’s mine

:grin::grin::grin:

18 Likes

Very nice collection!

10 Likes

Finally started my breeding journey. Ogk with shepherds pie, bruce banner with sheps pie and cherry pie with sheps pie.

I’m amazed with how much energy they put into seed growth and not cola growth. I’ve also been using LED for the last grows and I freakin hate them compared to HPS.

15 Likes

so do I :frowning:

8 Likes

Dosi walker (autoflower)

14 Likes

This is an older pic couple grows ago but one of my favorites, I lost the original, but I am in process of recreating and looking to find this pheno again. Perma Dream

16 Likes

Glad to see I’m not the only one. To me they’re only good for veg. I personally think like anything cannabis related its just to make sales and get ppl to buy the latest crap.

I’ve seen other growers start using them and they get or show nute deficiencies quick. IDK maybe im trippin.

Ofcourse ppl wanna maximize profits so it makes sense to cut back on expenses example. electricity, bulbs or you dont want to trip breakers if you’re limited.

5 Likes

Some Bahama Berry.

16 Likes

Dosi walker just before chop :+1::+1::v:

16 Likes

Wow @bigj ! That Dosi Walker has a kind of serious, all-business, military operator vibe. Gorgeous grow Dude.

9 Likes

Very nice @bigj!

6 Likes

Planet Sherb - Day 55

13 Likes

She’s pretty frosty. Nice job. Just gonna get better. :+1::+1::v:

6 Likes

14 Likes

Bam no bullshit here. I like the leds because of less heat and electrical costs. I like Hps. Lol i have hps,Mh, fluorescent T5, T5 led tubes. I really prefer a white phosphorus bulb. I loved the ones i had in 1998. 1000 watt units huge football sized bulbs. I like to do seedlings and small plants with a small T5 led tube at 44 watts.

Now i do like the fact i can dimm my lights and adjust the par to exactly where it needs to be. Without having to move the light’s up and down as much because i can add more power or less power depending on if i want to move the lights. Its a lot harder to move the lights then it is just use the dimmer. Also My Foshe aeries led light have 3 different seasons of lighting. Thers spring, summer, fall and the optionsfor sunrise and sunset mode timers. Those features and the heat reduction and money saving on electricity are what keep me using the leds.

9 Likes