Show us your bud pics!

Those buds could have gone a bit longer in my opinion. Question for you what kind of light are you using? And how close up are the lights.

10 Likes

I have to agree after looking back at this pics he did say there was issues maybe he had no choice?!

8 Likes

Thank you for your question!
Both of you #PreyBird1 And (love the name) HostileHippie420!

Absolutely so, to early, and yes if i didn’t fix the “cold-floor” issue, I had to take them down.
But honestly, my cookie jar from last batch is almost empty, I have to have some ‘work-smoke’ to properly connect to the plants while working.

Migro Lights!
Aray 2, 3 and 4

MIGRO Grow Light shop | LED Grow Lights | UVB grow light | PAR sensors – MIGROLIGHT

That man Shane is a genius!

6 Likes

HS150 And yes, I have a HPS running together with the Migros these days because of the cold. It also warms up my appartment. :sweat_smile:

Two Gran Jefa from Greenhouse seeds NL also moved in yesterday, so the stickers are missing.

I have to thank Cannacribs for the quality of my plants!

8 Likes

Wow! Must be satisfying. :clap: :raised_hands:

8 Likes

Needed to box these up sonner than i wanted. And ill jar them up later today.

Thats a 4’ long box!

18 Likes

Definitely stellar Sir. Love the colors.
:beers:

8 Likes

Beautiful dense nuggets outstanding!

6 Likes

17 Likes

I wish i had seed

6 Likes

I noticed you and @nacho151 amongst others the things you use metal hanging racks. What are they called and where do you get them?

6 Likes

I forgot what i read or if i read what you use the box for before jarring?

6 Likes

Why the smoky look sir? Might sound stupid but is it co2?

6 Likes

It is moist-mist from an air purifier.
I also use these C02 Bags, cheap and works like a charm.
Approx 1/3 bigger nuggets after I started using them.
CO2BAG — Original CO2Bag (co2add.com)

6 Likes

F46 - She has a little Twerk Twerk left…love that dark purple underleaf and dark green upper…One smells of straight strawberry starburst, the other strawberry starburst melted between stinky 12hour boot feet toes in 3day old unchanged socks.

17 Likes

With the bags sre you sealed?

6 Likes

I wonder how those compare to the co2 pads?? Im about to try them out in my hydro run.

6 Likes

Man, you guys are really getting me wanting to try this stuff. First a description it says the plant smells like cat piss and then a couple days later three old stinky toed socks Yum Yum. :joy::joy:

8 Likes

Yeah i love the colors on that girl. The stanky feet one i bet is Killer once it cured. The first time my wife tried my purple rain she said i dont like it. I laughed and smoked some and said ohhh yeah thats fire smoke and after it cured another week it was totally different and now she loves it and it literally flew off the shelves in 2 weeks! Like poof it gone…well i always have my stash lol. But everyone else is jonesing for it lol. I got a big white caviar f3 plant downstairs and i cloned it a lot! Its gonna be tasty. Im gonna run some of my new phenotypes in tje hydro system. Just seeing what the new strain yields like over the seed tests. Trying to narrow down what she puts out! So far she can be massive! And im impressed. I mean the lavender strain is from old soma. Check out his yourube channel soma sacred seeds. Hes going away from Regular seeds and getting on the femmanized train because he can make more money and not release his real genetics. I lucked out and got some seeds from before when he made regs. You guys know i have those seeds right??? I remade them and there sweet. I mean look what it did with candy rain when i mixed them.

9 Likes

Like and leave…

7 Likes