Show us your bud pics!

Lol sorry man busy busy. Now i got a few more minutes to stop by.

7 Likes

I was kidding about what you call me… lol

7 Likes

You suck man lol jk. Have you tried any of my seeds yet brudder?

8 Likes

I have them sitting in front of me right now. I will have them popped within the week!

8 Likes

Man ill have to send you some purple rain. Lol i do my usual i grew out some of the worst seeds i could find and they all popped.

10 Likes

Jarred some up tonight. I love the fire orange hairs on this.

18 Likes

Whoa. Thats amazing. I deff love the looks of that ladie… Whats the smoke like?

8 Likes

Oh she amazing got a skunky taste. Dense huge buds. I got like 5 more started to see how a range of seeds do.
i want to see how uniform it is. I also planted some immature tan seeds and there growing well.

10 Likes

Ill be game to test em out. I need to finalize on some nutes. I need to see how much the entire line ups gonna cost.

9 Likes

#flannigan I am relaying on my ventilation system to always have a slight under pressure to insure proper suction into the Carbon filter, so yes in a way.

I also put the bag as far as possible from the carbon intake since the Co2 falls to the ground first, heavier than oxy, and after falling to the ground it slowly, while creeping under all plants canopy(5*5 tent * 1 bag), being lifted up to the carbon filter.

By finding the sweet spot for hanging the bag you end up feeding every plant.

#PreyBird1 looking forward to hear about the difference. I am in contact with the employees in that company, I serve them flowers when they visit Oslo, so they also would love hear if there is a proof able difference witnessed.

7 Likes

Beautiful!

I had to take these down. Bud Rot. I Have not properly adjusted the environment yet.

GSC and Jack Herren autos

13 Likes

I need a couple.of these purp rains. Looks fricken amazing and I wanna drop some now. Lol. Same with whomever posted the solfire Fuego pics. Beautiful stuff. Hostile has some beautiful buds also. Man I lack on this thread. I’ll try and get the midnight snack buds today and post some pics. They r looking pretty nice if I must say so myself.

12 Likes

Blackberry moonrocks going to harvest this weekend! This thing like stretched out and I swear it got bigger this last week like it expanded lol

13 Likes

They usually do a last swell up in the last final 2 weeks of growing. Def don’t wanna miss that fattening up period. Lol. They look great. What’s the smell smell like. The wax I had from rec shop was like a kerosene diesel scent little hints of fruity to smell but taste was a bit fruity and a little kerosene type of taste. The taste was super amazing. I’m hoping this will be atleast close to taste and smells. Or better would be good also. Lol. Feels like -25 outside with windchill here right now and they not lying it’s cold as shit right now. Tires on car was froze to the ground this am. Took some gas pedal to break it free and get it moving. Lol.

5 Likes

Ya Im glad I waited it out my first grow ever o er last summer I had to harvest early because of mold . But this grow I got to witness that swell I guess!!! Thanks for the tips and insight as always! Yup I woke up to a few inches of snow here In CT this morning not too bad

8 Likes

Man it’s hard to explain the smell it’s very pungent I guess like you said very diesel . Not very earthy or fruit .

6 Likes

That purple rain definitely looks like some fire I’d love to run some of that testers ? :v:t2:

7 Likes

Hell I think I finally got a purple midnight snack. Lol.

6 Likes

Sha-Boink day 44 she SMELLS INCREDIBLE

15 Likes

She’s a beauty Frosty

4 Likes