Beautiful as always Prey when are the seeds gonna be available

6 Likes

Yikes, poppins and dawn

12 Likes

Arachnid pie by @repins12

15 Likes

Charlottes dementia by @repins12

15 Likes

Midnight snacks by @CoyoteCody I think I finally have a purple plant going. Lol.

Pbb by Graysin farms

The pbb clones r gonna be nuts huge. They r almost 5 feet now or more I don’t measure but still stretching some. Can’t wait to see the buds from on these babies now.

14 Likes

Monkey slapz fem 2 harvest day

12 Likes

If you have the time and space, grow two plants, preferably clones of the same plant and take one of them and remove everything below the red line in the picture below when you’re between three and four weeks of flower and trim the other one the way you did this one. You will be surprised at the outcome. That is a nice looking plant. Good job.

It’s a hard thing to do the first time. It was for me. It really feels counterproductive. It is not.:+1:t3::v:t3:

15 Likes

Tasty :drooling_face::drooling_face::drooling_face: nice work

8 Likes

Nice congrats a some purp :v:t2:

8 Likes

Nice frosty slapz!

6 Likes

Wow man i loves it lol.

5 Likes

Yikes is beginning the color change

14 Likes

@happilyretired …i tried. Lmfao! I obviously didn’t go high enough and late enough. Was fighting light issues and an occasional nanner because of it. Ill give it a shot. And ill be a little more aggressive this time i guess. Thanks man i appreciate it :pray:

9 Likes

You are going to have some fine looking trimmed up buds when you’re done. I think they’re going to have some nice color. :+1:t3:

8 Likes

Pretty much, All mikes strains will go blackout with mid 60s temps at night.

9 Likes

D50F FX3 Chop Town next week I’m thinking.

19 Likes

I’ve been seeing this fx3 everywhere is looks amazing and your absolutely right drop the temp an boom colors

9 Likes

It was a comp only strain…Mini swag Box drop in Feb…if you’re a berry flavor guy…one of mine is Don Mega stink on Berry.

9 Likes

Ooooof I love the berry smell …. That makes sense I haven’t really been on discord lately but that makes sense

9 Likes