Show us your bud pics!

I am going to show off my husband’s plants :heart: we just hung these to dry about 4 days ago
Uploading: IMG_1282.jpeg…

4 Likes

Well it didn’t finish uploading? Can you reload up load it?

7 Likes

this was my first grow and harvest! this is BlackJack, my new series (The Budget Grower) is going to highlight my second grow which i’m using my “ideal” budget to grow some great flower. i’m extremely new but love the science behind the plant. this grow was done with out feeding basically, I know that sounds pretty bad but I used Happy Frog/Ocean Forest and took leaves from my girlfriends plants/the cannabis plant and top dressed my soil every week or two. then had the “4-8-7” bloom that I got to use during flowering which was One Tsp week 2, one Tsp week 4.
lock out.

17 Likes

Amnesia lemon from @PreyBird1 straight fire! 3 day cure lol smooth clone worthy for sure @happilyretired excellent genetics!

16 Likes

Good job man

8 Likes

Looks great
Good job

8 Likes

Thanks! Enjoyed the high

7 Likes

Mmm looks yummy. How was the taste? Did you get any of the lemon skunk terps?

6 Likes

Buds on their way! These where put to Flower 17.12.23.

Blue Dream

Tea Tree

Gorilla Sherbet

OG Kush

All plants in that tent 8-9 strains. They are all been done LST on and there is no plant material ‘Kushman style’ underneath the canopy. The Cold have been an issue, so a longer flowering time is expected.

13 Likes

Quite tasty :yum: with a hint of lemon and skunk!

8 Likes

Yep yep…:+1:t3::+1:t3:

10 Likes

Holy fuck I saw those and immediately thought Oregon, but right in my own backyard! HELL FUCKING YA BROTHER!

6 Likes

Been spending too much time with my other plants, the houseplants are revolting.

13 Likes

16 Likes

Blue Dream from today.
Week 5.

15 Likes

FX3 - Feeling bad for the B & C buds, they never get any attention.

17 Likes

Got a few getting close. 2 Ultimate Sundae Driver’s

Grateful Breath
Ice Cream Cake x Kush Mint x Jealousy

Green Crack

A couple of my crosses that seem to be doing well

20 Likes

Wow verry nice shittt :heart::rose::v::muscle:

9 Likes

Nice colorful buds look killer!

9 Likes

You got some beautiful stuff mane!!