Show us your bud pics!

Beautifully colored buds @Dforce and @Dog_Fart1!!

8 Likes

I’m excited to see these things when they swell up. They’re beautiful.

@Dforce
Looks like you’re going to be needing a torch here pretty quick. Gonna need some fire to light your fire. :+1:t3::+1:t3::v:t3:

8 Likes

Damn @PreyBird1 looks good… I’m looking like damn then I look up at it saying preybird I’m like ohh I should’ve known :joy:

6 Likes

Blood Orange Diamonds (african haze selection x Poison Mimosa F2) -SoulRebelselections on Insta

this plant was only about 2.5ft tall grown in a promix HP based mix (added fishbone meal, blood meal, bone meal, superfly insect frass, volcanic rock dust, perlite) fed greenleaf nutrients (pretty much all my nutes come from here) megacrop 1 part through whole grow, Sea-K (concentrated soluble kelp), bokashi tea, during flower feeding GL sweet candy, and bud explosion. Using an HLG Scorpion Diablo 650w Quantum board LED.

9 Likes

if you haven’t seen or heard of greenleaf nutrients I HIGHLY suggest checking them out. The quality/amount for Dollars cannot be beat its like 20$ CAD for a 3 kg bag of megacrop 1 part, you use 4gs per gallon through veg, 5gs for first 3 weeks of flower, the 6gs until flush. You can run soooooo many plants for 20$ its wild. Their Sea-K is also great, the sweet candy and bud explosion. That is my feed all from greenleaf. No I’m not sponsored or stand anything to gain from this. Buying 25lb bags of each for around 350 total will last you years.

3 Likes

Last of the Girls standing , Falcon Heavy … and she’s still going :man_shrugging:t3::man_facepalming:t3:

17 Likes

IMG_1330
IMG_1282
I can not get my pics to upload

14 Likes

Okay so they finally did :joy:

5 Likes

No pictures :thinking:

2 Likes

White Rhino and Blue Dream week 6

WR

BD

16 Likes

Skunk day 38

15 Likes

Looking good almost there a week or 2 shes done.

15 Likes

Blackberry moonrocks looks shiny lol just trimmed some

14 Likes

Some high CBD strains from #Ecuador

18 Likes

Congrats she’s a beauty

11 Likes

Thanks @jj520. Licenses in #Ecuador allow max 1% THC. We are always looking for new genetics within that limit :ecuador::heart::seedling:

9 Likes

Ice Cream Cake x Kush Mint x Jealousy got the chop

This is one of my new favorites

20 Likes

That lppls freak8ng awesome! You know its just too bad you can’t smoke a fresh bud.

11 Likes

That is a beautiful bud @Dforce!!

11 Likes

That’s some nice chunky bud congrats!

9 Likes