Show us your bud pics!

Nice monster buds!

9 Likes

The frosting on that yikes is wild!

8 Likes

I know Ive said it before. I grew it outdoors last summer and everyone that has smoked it, loved it. They said its strong and long lasting. I didn`t get the great coloring yours has.

7 Likes

I plan on testing her out this weekend lol

9 Likes

That looks awesome! Also a p.i.a. to trim. Id want to cross something with that beast to see what i could get the prodigy flowers to be like. Very interesting in deed.

6 Likes

Grateful Breath x ICC x KM x Jealousy
Sundae Driver x ICC x KM x Jealousy
Both at 3 weeks.

13 Likes

I had some luck. Two seeds fell out from a Gorilla Sherbet FAST that was standing next to ‘Tea Tree’ and it had some small stress flowers at the bottom.

One of the things i wished for with the Gorilla Sherbet was more nodes on the stem, since it’s producing medium amount of buds from one grow, so with ‘Tea Tree’ combined I should see something interesting.
I will put them in the ground shortly…

Cannabis Grow Journals - Marijuana Grow Community - GrowDiaries

7 Likes

C’mon finish up!

15 Likes

Wow! I have the same feeling on all my plants. haha

7 Likes

12 Likes

First picture is blueberry and second is ayahuasca purple. Both are 5 weeks in.

screen shots from the other forum im on but i do have a journal here.

11 Likes

14 Likes

Rad colors man!

7 Likes

Looking great as always!

6 Likes

This my friends is “lavender x pirates cake” shes got a lovely purple to her from the lavender Father.
Pirates cake = london pound cake x Kush mints. And i cant wait to try it out!

19 Likes

:drooling_face::drooling_face::flushed::flushed::drooling_face::drooling_face::flushed::flushed::flushed::drooling_face::flushed::drooling_face: oh man this is glorious looking

10 Likes

Brother i got all kinds of strains to test out! Maybe hit me up on sunday and ill send ya some cool stuff to try out for me! I got some crimea blue seeds from @greyalien44 thanks brother. And there gonna be grown here soon. There on my list after i run these hash passion crosses i made in 2021. There making some fat juicy buds and there getting bigger.

18 Likes

Some outdoor density tests in my Cannabis license in :ecuador::heart::seedling: Ecuador

12 Likes

Do You have to test all the strains outdoors? Whats the density goal or standards?

9 Likes

unnamed (5)

7 Likes