Show us your bud pics!

All seeds must pass Adaptation Essays of the ministry of agriculture. The essays are based on what the Technical Sheet states: density, recommendations for nutrition, and also production.
What we are doing here is test different densities, clone age and nutrients :ecuador::heart::seedling:

8 Likes

15 Likes

Nice man very nice

5 Likes

2 top pictures are blueberry and 2 bottom are ayahuasca purple.

42 days or 6 weeks flowering

15 Likes

Nice work looking good

7 Likes

Thanks @jj520 i have worked hard still have 2 to 3 weeks for the ayahuasca and 3 to 4 i believe on the blueberry.

6 Likes

‘Tea Tree’ has now been harvested! the plants is a strong fierce and highly productive one. Wow!
5% amber and mostly cloudy trichomes.
Luckily there where some seeds. Breeding will start soon. This was seeds I found in a Tea Bag of buds from a friend.

13 Likes

Great job nice buds

5 Likes

Nice looking harvest congrats

4 Likes

This is off a recent Harvest of Mephisto Auto flower (Skywalker x Crème de la Chem x Mango Smile)
Still not fully trimmed I’ll pull the last few leaves off in a day or two

11 Likes

Another beautiful run Prey

5 Likes

Thats amazing but damn i was going to ask the breeder lol.

5 Likes

Beautiful as usual man

5 Likes

Man anything crossed with the lavender male i used is purple! This lavender x pirates cake looks sooo tempting. I did get a little hot on the nutrients. This is the first time ive grown it :man_shrugging:

13 Likes

:drooling_face::drooling_face::drooling_face::drooling_face: it looks absolutely DELICIOUS :drooling_face:

6 Likes

9/2020 outside I have seed of this I need to find because you never can

have too many plants

great work folks always love to look at buds

Dequilo

13 Likes

@dequilo Wow, love the pink! What are they?

@PreyBird1 Looking fantastic man!

8 Likes

Most definitely stellar. :v:

8 Likes

Live the pink as well! She’s gorgeous!

7 Likes

Looks like they are ready to burst anytime. Congrats again.

7 Likes