Show us your bud pics!

I sure do!! I’m sure I can include some in your upcoming package

3 Likes

I would love some, thank you!

3 Likes

• Some of the first batch and the whole second batch has began the curing state today, August 31 2019.

• The third batch has ground down today, which I’ll smoke it without curing.

• The last and fourth batch has began the drying state today, which seems the weakest and airiest compared with the other batches.

7 Likes

I see a ton of seeds. U can use those seeds once they have dried but just know that a seed from a hermied plant is likely to b a seed that will hermie. Not a given just more likely.

Congrats on the harvest. Let’s see if we can get u a few ounces on the next go round.

4 Likes

The healthiest and biggest plant I’ve grown in my life ever as I noticed, because the expert’s and yours taught & guidances.

The round has finished, and I’ll try to germinate those seeds and see if there is a chance for sprout, because it’s tiny seeds, and I’ll keep posting the journal for the future cultivation once I settle down in a safe and healthy place for indoor cultivation.

I don’t know when, where, and how the movement will be, but hopefully the opportunity hug me very soon.

Sad but I believe it’s will change to happiness.

Thank, and respect with love to you all, always and forever on everything.

3 Likes

Now u need to see your harvest like this.

Enjoy!!

7 Likes

Bubble Kush auto

6 Likes

I hope you get moved where you can grow! Yeah, try those seeds, I would! Congrats on your harvest!!!

@justgrowin, that bubble kush looks great!

3 Likes

this plant is GDP and it is 55 days into flower. Needs a bit more amber I think. tricomes

8 Likes

For sure :wink: I generally push all phenos of GDP (I have grown out around 20 packs (10.seed pks)) to the 9.5-10.5 week mark. Love anything ken breeds

3 Likes

Amazing looking structure u got going there brother :wink:

2 Likes

can order seeds online

3 Likes

Tue%20Sep%2010%2008-28-38

8 Likes

This GDP is just faster than the others in the tent. Amber starting. 8.5 weeks

3 Likes

That’s super close to being at max now GDP don’t like going past 50/50 at all it tames the buzz but tastes great well greater than it already does (it’s one of my all time faves) if you veg it extra long it will yeild up to 700 g indoors (12 w veg and 1000w hps 4x4ft space tho)

4 Likes

Waiting on some gdp fem seeds im getting in a trade right now the wife has been wanting me to do a run of gdp since I introduced her to gardening her all time favorite strain

5 Likes

She will never treat you wrong;)

3 Likes

That canopy looks like total magic! Beautiful work my friend!

4 Likes

I agree, it is ripe.

3 Likes

Deformed & tiny seeds from the third batch of buds.

• The fourth batch has been smoked without curing yesterday September 10-2019, but I never expected their taste & analgesic will be delicious & fantastic, as the level that I tasted and felt.

6 Likes