Show us your bud pics!

Welcome growmie!!! Those are some spectacular plants you got there!! Glad to have you abound!

2000 watt gas and another 400 moved around to get dark spots. As it grew to develop lowers.

1 Like

Hey yes that does help I appreciate it.

1 Like

9 Likes

8 Likes

6 Likes

8 Likes

If someone is interested in light of the Cannabis industry expansion. We specialize in Cannabis product exports worldwide (Canada, UK, Europe and Israel with all the necessary documents) and can provide Phytosanitary and GMP Certification with our range (www.sensibleseeds.com). Our Cannabis seeds/CBD Hemp Seeds starts from $1.30 Please connect and let me know if you would like more info.
Thanks

1 Like

Beautiful room indeed :wink:

1 Like

• The third batch has been harvested in August 25 2019.
• Their trichomes being mixed with Clear & Milky (Cloudy) which are laying on the leaves and on the calyxes, which are nearly the majority and equal. And half Amber (only on the trichome’s heads) which are only on the pistils and some of it are extended on the leaves and calyxes too, which are the minority. So I would say nearly 90% on the Clear & the milky (Cloudy) trichomes, and 10% on the amber trichomes, on that growth since the first batch as I noticed.

4 Likes

8 Likes

42 days into flowering,

5 Likes

Looking great my friend, looks like a good place to spend a rainy day… Or any kinda day for that fact;)

4 Likes

What’s the strain here looks like some super fire

4 Likes

Latest blueberry outdoor pic

14 Likes

Absolutely beautiful

4 Likes

Love the purple pistles

4 Likes

Sour banana OG

9 Likes

Beautiful! Do you have more of those seeds?

4 Likes

Latest Grape Ape pic outdoors…

9 Likes