Show us your bud pics!

:white_check_mark: I am glad that you diagnosed the issue correctly.

The light leak was and I hope not being anymore through the main fan!. I always set down behind the greenhouse and my iPhone’s screen light, the digital microscope LEDs, and the netbook’s screen light was all passed through from the backside of the main fan.

I really appreciated you assistance and guidance so much.

3 Likes

The Ts&Hs reaches in the,

• 1st break to 80.3F° 69%
  • 2nd break to 82.8F° 72%

during the A/C’s two breaks gradually.

That’ll do it. Some newer growers don’t realize how small a light leak it takes to seed up a plant. Any indicator lights on your fans or timers have to b covered with duct tape or something.

Hope that helps with your next grow.

3 Likes

Absolutely will helps me a lot, and I appreciated your assistance in all times.

1 Like

12 Likes

My latest animal cookie run

3 Likes

Nice!

What week in flower?

1 Like

Week nine one more week to go.

3 Likes

A few nice shots from the new crop that I trimmed up today

16 Likes

Gorgeous! Very nice colas you’ve got there.

3 Likes

Nice manicure too

4 Likes

@kancerz1 nice bud👌 That’s going to be a great smoke

4 Likes

The scent has increased with stinging grassy scent has added on the previous scent, as well as I noticed on that airy buds minutes ago.

2 Likes

Enjoy my friend

2 Likes

Size envy on that bud, wow.

2 Likes

**Garden of Green Seeds Wedding Cake Feminizedwedding_cake.webp (60.6 KB) **
Wedding Cake Feminized Marijuana Seeds by Garden of Green Seeds: Sometimes called Pink Cookies because Wedding Cake is a cross between Cherry Pie and Girl Scout Cookies, very tangy sweet earth and a little bit of vanilla. Be forewarned it’s very potent, due to high THC content up to 25% plus. Expect comfortable relaxation, happiness, uplifted, euphoria, burst of creativity. Some may experience deep belly laughter, elation or exhilaratingly enthusiastically seeking out fun and enjoyment.
wedding_cake.webp (60.6 KB)

3 Likes

• The second batch has began the drying state today, August 23 2019, which passed nearly 84 days during the flowering state
• Their trichomes are still mixed with Clear, Milky (Cloudy), and half Amber (only on the trichome’s heads).
• the last pH range was on 3.0 in the watering water in August 22 2019, because I added 4 tablespoons of fresh concentrated lemon juice in 1.5L of drinking water which has 7.0pH as an organic antibiotic.

Feel free to correct me.

4 Likes

What lights did you use?

1 Like

What lights are you using?

1 Like

I’m running 2 315w cmh lights in my veg tent and have 1600w of hps in the flower tent but have been 4unning em turned down to 1200w

2 Likes