Show us your bud pics!

Some lavender x vmac2 in a 1 gallon pot.

9 Likes

Some pics from one of my last grows

11 Likes

That is gorgeous! What is the variety on that?

6 Likes

Hi @mitrafiend, it is an unknown varietal that has been around for over 30 years. We have baptized it as the “Chingazo OG”. Look for Chingazo Alto in Ecuador :ecuador::heart::herb:

7 Likes

Oh man I would LOVE to travel to Central and South America and sample the different landrace genetics available down there. Is it completely legal now in Ecuador? Can you buy it in shops etc. ?

8 Likes

So much snow. I love it :laughing:

7 Likes

Cannabis is legal in Ecuador since December 2020 (for varietals under 1% THC). Yes, you can buy flower and prerolls online or in growshops.

We do have a volunteer program with www.ayniexperience.com. Check this video

6 Likes

How bout this ?

8 Likes

Not flowers but high CBD juice :grin:

10 Likes

Beautiful grow very nice and great timing on ur take down. I am getting ready in the next 2 weeks to chop 3 different strains in the same tent and it could get a bit tricky

8 Likes

Love it Mr Preybird I gotta talk to u soon about some seeds I’ll DM u soon

9 Likes

Im going to run this same cut in the hydro system. I just took a clone and then i will get 4 more when i flip the mother. But ill make sure i have another small mother all rooted and growing before i flip the big mother plant. The plant wants to canoe the leaves and the light is not to bright as there is 4 other plants under the same light and there 15" taller and there not doing this.

13 Likes

Looks killer

7 Likes

Thats a fake picture. Look at it closely no way all the weed plants have the same top cola? Fake lady in backround. Looks like CGI or Ai.

8 Likes

If u tap on photo it says virtual weed farm. Also some plants have light hitting them others r in shade

7 Likes

Sure is frosty AF though

6 Likes

10 Likes

Yes , Its from GTA V

2 Likes

Lol damn gta v

3 Likes

Right there in that bud see the bad leaves. Pull them so they dont start to get mold from being bad that will cause a bad bud rot spot there if left to get worse. Man thats like a landrace strain eeh. Ive seen lots rave on some shit that looked like wheat but they say is the best arouñd. Lol.

7 Likes