Show us your bud pics!

Thank you will get it out. Yes it is straight from India I believe. These came from Gary. @repins12 Hoping for that killer strain :crossed_fingers:

8 Likes

Beautiful. I got your galactic god X hash plant in flower. Can’t wait

12 Likes

Oh very nice job. The galactic god line is much much better than i imagined it would have been. And all the crosses using that mother were amazing. I wish i made seeds from her. I do have like 5 crosses i made. But right now im playing with the lavender crosses. Man those are kicken ass! Purple Rain, and lavender pirates cake are so tasty. Next is the lavender and miracle alien cookies v2. I have 8 more strains im about to flower out and test. I have 3 more strains almost finished flowering. Got like 8 strains in the test room so were going through loads of test strains

10 Likes

Busy man!! I popped 3 seeds 2 were male and the female was way shorter than the 2 males. It short and thick. Insert immature joke here. Haha
It is full and getting frosty. Nice plant good structure. Any Pheno I’m hoping for?

7 Likes

I have a humbolt seed organization Super Tron. I have 1 reg seed. I’m not going to breed and if it’s a male it’s lost. It appears discontinued? Would you like it? Here is a link I found regarding the strain.

9 Likes

Well if you dont want it ill have to grow it in your honor lo. And i never understood the one seed thing. Ive had some good grows from single seeds.

8 Likes

The mothers purple and dense. You want her attributes in the pheno.

7 Likes

It is dense no color yet that pic was week 5 flower.

9 Likes

Content creation for social media. Greetings from #Ecuador :ecuador::heart::herb:

10 Likes

(upload://7ub1LgxIRpJ3KODzS4pqnsvsRiY.jpeg)

The plant on the left is this Bud.

13 Likes

Ethos Cherry Gar-See-Ya
Week 7

12 Likes

Tahoe 18

10 Likes

One of our favorites. :+1:t3:

7 Likes

I have a few Cherry Gar-See-Ya seeds. If I knew they’d look like yours, I’d start them tomorrow.

9 Likes

I’ve grown it a few times different seeds. Very stable. They all look very similar to that. :+1:t3:

10 Likes

Hey happily do you remember what week you harvested? Week 7 and zero amber.

6 Likes

It should be on my journal. I’ll look back on Waze and see if I can find it.

7 Likes

Somewhere around post 2250 on my journal is where I started flowering. If you want to start there and look forward to see what you can get. I wasn’t very good at putting down dates. I’d like to say about eight weeks on that one. :+1:t3::v:t3:

7 Likes

Sampling theses awesome strains.

Here are ththe mothers of these strains

10 Likes

Buds look awesome👌 maybe in my next life I’ll be able to grow like that lol

6 Likes