Show us your bud pics!

Only takes practice man you’re getting there. I learned a lot over the years here.

7 Likes

I have the lights at 55% do u think I can bump them up par at canopy is about 1100. Don’t want to burn ladies.

6 Likes

Go up to 60-65%

7 Likes

Ok thanks will do

6 Likes

Burbujas de amor (love bubbles) from a local grower #Ecuador :ecuador::herb:

13 Likes

Grandpa’s stash x endgame r2

12 Likes

I have a grandpa stash doing right now. I’m not sure It’s crossed with. :thinking:… Can’t remember at the moment :man_shrugging:

…(nope, Shawty X grandpa’s cookies)… :man_shrugging:

8 Likes

I have a Grandpa`s Stash in a wet paper towel right now.

9 Likes

Nice it’s definitely a good smoke :+1:t2:

7 Likes

13 Likes

@Dforce how’s that cabra smell looks beautiful :v:t2:

6 Likes

Hey @Dforce i got you card from my work ill get your seeds shipped out tomorrow :+1:

6 Likes

Here’s a little eye candy. Heres another cross were working on it sure is frosty! Got a little leaf tip burn. New strain and im testing her limits. She sure looks yummy in real life!

13 Likes

As it was growing it didn’t seem to have much, but while trimming it became really stong. Not really sure, but maybe sweet with fuel and something that I can’t place. I do know that it stuck with me for a few hours after I was done. :thinking: :grin:
@PreyBird1 thank you for the heads up. The new strains never seem to disappoint. Congrats on that Sir.

7 Likes

Im working on reversing my Lavender x pirates cake Cross. Im not sure if you have ever smoke any London poundcake but man its really good. And when i had the plant originally i didnt even consider it to be anything special…well i was completely and totally wrong! But see im not stupid and i always clone my plants when i flip them. Because this year alone i ran 7 different strains 4 were amazing but 3 other strains were very very killer and i should have kept them in rotation. And reversed them but i dont have time for that many new strains. I ran them twice and smoked a lot of weed! And all my clients were very happy! But i have many many more strains to test out and go through and test still.

10 Likes

Looking good beautiful work :+1:t2:

6 Likes

Fast Buds Californian Snow x Mephistio Genetics MBAP courtesy of @repins12

14 Likes

Very nice the man makes :fire:
@neofirebird

8 Likes

Noche oscura, dark night, from a local breeder in #Ecuador

12 Likes

WOW nice dark purple

8 Likes