Show us your bud pics!

First 2 pics @PreyBird1 Galatic Gid X Hash Plant.

Ethos Cherry Gar see ya. Week 8 flower

12 Likes

Really good eyes @PreyBird1. Look at the back on the left there is a completely CGI person put in.
You really are a bird of prey lol .

9 Likes

tumblr_oayxfuYw5Y1rc7zl1o1_500
Im always watching

11 Likes

Too true, never miss a beat. Like @Slym3r and @nacho151 . The perfect mod team.

10 Likes

I been gone for a while you did fantastic

8 Likes

That’s awesome! Cherry Gar-See-Ya plants are truly a joy to grow. They produce such beautiful and delicious fruit. If you decide to start them, make sure to give them plenty of sunlight and keep the soil well-drained. I’m sure your plants will turn out great!

Happy growing!

Thanks,
Suganya
+91 73050 92965
Green ScienX

6 Likes

Some photos of our data collection program

9 Likes

Lady Kush

10 Likes

Monkey slaps

11 Likes

Monkey slapz is lookin nice and frosty

7 Likes

Hindsight by Twenty20 Mendocino

13 Likes

:smile:
Sorry, I don’t have a picture of my bud. But your pictures really made my day :heart_hands:. Cheers to all bud parents! :parrot: :beers: :shamrock:

Keep growing. :farmer:

8 Likes

Fast buds 420 Californian snow x Mephistio Genetics MBAP

11 Likes

Monkey slaps

Lady Kush

13 Likes

So this Chupacabra is the best smoke I’ve had in a very long time. It reminds me of some hydro that my brother was getting years ago. Christmas bud, piney, and the body high is absolutely amazing.

10 Likes

Nice report beautiful looking harvest I’ve been itching to drop some I’ve got a pack in waiting would be nice to feminize it :wink:

8 Likes

Nice that sounds great. Was it a photoperiod? Did you clone it?

8 Likes

Yes regular seeds to start, to females and both cloned. These are outdoors now. They will get cloned again for another round for indoors.

12 Likes

Well thats great! You can have more and even femmanize it. Interesting wish i could taste it because it could a real queen you wanna keep around.

7 Likes

I would like to try this some day. I have my Grateful Breath that I would like to do as well

8 Likes