Show us your bud pics!

Harvest day
2 cherry gar see ya
1 cotton candy cash
@preybird gg X hash plant. It’s the red one but I had an issue. I left for a few days plant fell over exposing roots to light and dried out. Lost most of the plant. Couple decent buds for a lazy ass like me. Should have tied it up better.
Overall pretty happy got all that was hanging plus 5.5 pounds wet for wax.

11 Likes

15 Likes

Sha-Boink is not Quite a Month old yet but she’s looking :eyes: on point so far :crossed_fingers:t2::crossed_fingers:t2:

12 Likes

All autos … cherry alien og and gg4

12 Likes

Damm that’s a bummer man. Well i have an entire 4x4 thats a thrashed grow. I had a timer fail and then a fan fail. I didnt catch the timer issue for a week and it left the ladies in the dark for days at a time. I lost like 6 plants. Lucky i got clones except the freskshow im going to try and grow some supafreak but i want to femmanize the lavender x pirates cake first.

9 Likes

Yep I hate that stuff. I had a ton when starting out. I bought all my equipment from Craigslist 2nd hand I would get through 1 maybe 2 grows and would have it fail. This was all my fault (lazy) did support her well enough. Pissed me off for sure!!
Take care

8 Likes

Monkey slaps

Lady Kush

Group shot

14 Likes

That’s some frosty weed!

8 Likes

The database is growing like our precious plants :heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes:

10 Likes

Rosa Maravillosa, local strain 1:1 cbd:thc

14 Likes

Wow that’s going to be beautiful once it’s filled out some nice color

8 Likes

A little monkey slapz.

13 Likes

Beautiful as always @PreyBird1!

8 Likes

Here’s my next round (2) of monkey slapz

1st round indoor MS

and outdoor MS

13 Likes

One of my favourite past times is just scrolling through this page. Lovely growing. #growersnetwork #cannafam

8 Likes

Starting week 8 of flower. Looks like she will go 10 weeks to harvest.

11 Likes

Monkey slaps

she’s getting some gangster lean going they’re getting too heavy had to tie one up it’s been 8 weeks since flip hoping to harvest in about another 2 weeks depending on trics✌🏻

12 Likes

They look great JJ!

7 Likes

I’ve been growing for a year now I wonder have anybody ran into the issue where your friends and family feeling like they should get your bud for free but will go pay crazy prices for it at a dispensary it’s just crazy to me. Any advice?

10 Likes

Hahaha, yes some feel they can get it for free at anytime. Some are willing to pay or give you a gift of some sort.

8 Likes