Show us your bud pics!

Harvest day
2 cherry gar see ya
1 cotton candy cash
@preybird gg X hash plant. It’s the red one but I had an issue. I left for a few days plant fell over exposing roots to light and dried out. Lost most of the plant. Couple decent buds for a lazy ass like me. Should have tied it up better.
Overall pretty happy got all that was hanging plus 5.5 pounds wet for wax.

8 Likes

12 Likes

Sha-Boink is not Quite a Month old yet but she’s looking :eyes: on point so far :crossed_fingers:t2::crossed_fingers:t2:

9 Likes

All autos … cherry alien og and gg4

9 Likes

Damm that’s a bummer man. Well i have an entire 4x4 thats a thrashed grow. I had a timer fail and then a fan fail. I didnt catch the timer issue for a week and it left the ladies in the dark for days at a time. I lost like 6 plants. Lucky i got clones except the freskshow im going to try and grow some supafreak but i want to femmanize the lavender x pirates cake first.

8 Likes

Yep I hate that stuff. I had a ton when starting out. I bought all my equipment from Craigslist 2nd hand I would get through 1 maybe 2 grows and would have it fail. This was all my fault (lazy) did support her well enough. Pissed me off for sure!!
Take care

7 Likes

Monkey slaps

Lady Kush

Group shot

11 Likes

That’s some frosty weed!

7 Likes

The database is growing like our precious plants :heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes:

8 Likes

Rosa Maravillosa, local strain 1:1 cbd:thc

9 Likes

Wow that’s going to be beautiful once it’s filled out some nice color

7 Likes

A little monkey slapz.

8 Likes

Beautiful as always @PreyBird1!

7 Likes

Here’s my next round (2) of monkey slapz

1st round indoor MS

and outdoor MS

9 Likes

One of my favourite past times is just scrolling through this page. Lovely growing. #growersnetwork #cannafam

7 Likes

Starting week 8 of flower. Looks like she will go 10 weeks to harvest.

7 Likes

Monkey slaps

she’s getting some gangster lean going they’re getting too heavy had to tie one up it’s been 8 weeks since flip hoping to harvest in about another 2 weeks depending on trics✌🏻

7 Likes

They look great JJ!

6 Likes

I’ve been growing for a year now I wonder have anybody ran into the issue where your friends and family feeling like they should get your bud for free but will go pay crazy prices for it at a dispensary it’s just crazy to me. Any advice?

8 Likes

Hahaha, yes some feel they can get it for free at anytime. Some are willing to pay or give you a gift of some sort.

7 Likes