Show us your bud pics!

I just told The freeloaders that it would be cheaper to buy their own grow gear and grow their own stuff then it would be to buy mine. They’re all cheap. So I taught them all how to grow outdoor. Problem solved. You could also start clones and then give them to The freeloaders and tell them to grow their own. :v:t3:

11 Likes

I like that one I never thought of that :rofl:

8 Likes

I’ve done that 4 times now. 3 immediately killed their free clones and now have a little more understanding of the work involved and show more respect. The last one grew his out to harvest with a little help and is now infected with the GGCD, (gotta grow cannabis disease), and even shared his harvest with me. Win, win.

8 Likes

This is Cookies Gelato from Royal Queen Seeds, on day 36 since flip:

Stay Lit!

17 Likes

It looks beautiful @Newt! Good to see you pop up!

10 Likes

Thanks! I’ve been around, I just still find ‘computing’ hard to get into since I retired!

9 Likes

Mimosa !!

14 Likes

Very nice @spades90!

9 Likes

Thank you sir !

8 Likes

Nice colors

8 Likes

Ooo la laa! Shes looks delicious. I wish i could smoke a fresh bud likena cured one. So it smoke the same because looking at bueatiful nugs makes you want to pluck one of like a berry and pop it in a bowl smoke it. :rofl::joy::+1::fire: nice job

9 Likes

13 Likes

Niceeeee…i got 11 plants in flower 2 are almost done 4 just started budding. And 5 are half way into flower. I have 10 mothers and some babies growing for next run. I already have the grow planned and set in motion.

10 Likes

a few teaser bud pics.

10 Likes

Been doing this for a long time, and people who do that are not friends, they are freeloaders. I have so many experiences with people and their mad ways, have had a guy asking me and my partner for a bit of weed, meanwhile he still owes both of us for over 2 years.

Best advice is stick to your prices, and the weed should sell itself. Harvest season is a difficult time, but then there are the dry months. I often barter with people, same value for value, or service. Weed is not cheap as chips, it takes alot of time, effort and risk to grow a successful harvest.

9 Likes

Sha-Boink Day 40 of flower in a 10 gallon pot taking up my whole 4x4 :joy::rofl: smells like a Barrel of Lemons :lemon: & Gas :fuelpump:

11 Likes

@HostileHippie420 @PreyBird1 them some pretty flowers. :beers:

5 Likes

Thank you kind sir she is definitely getting fat now !

5 Likes

Sha-Boink day 41 the smell is absolutely stunning

9 Likes

Very nice looking grow. Beautiful job will be following ur progress. Good luck the rest of the way

7 Likes