Show us your bud pics!

A first and disaster crop from a company in #Ecuador that didn’t want to hire me for technical assistance :person_facepalming:

8 Likes

Monkey slaps freshly chopped

10 Likes

Just guessing they didn’t want Seeds in their flower? :joy:
Maybe giving you a consulting job would’ve been a better idea. :+1:t3::v:t3:

6 Likes

Chopped mine the other day its in the canatrol now cant wait to smoke some

5 Likes

A disaster from the beginning: they planted 4000 plants with regular seeds ~ 40% males. After a couple of weeks they planted ~1200 feminized seeds and forgot to kill the males from the first batch. So, besides all the insects, spiders, fungi and etc, they have seeds :person_facepalming:
Below, photos from my installation, greetings from #Ecuador

11 Likes

Cookies Gelato from RQS on day 43 since flip:

Stay lit! Have a great weekend!

17 Likes

Ahh friends and family. Some friends arent friends they are family and some family are friends and they “arent” family. Hard to say what it means? but ive got friends that are better people then my own family. So you get where im going right if there stupid enough to pay a dispo then there already over pricing themselves. I do not sell to my family, even though i grow “I do have a GUY” many many years ago he left me hanging with no weed and went on vacation for 3 weeks to amsterdam. I asked him for seeds and he forgot. And he has a bad mark on his passport for trying to sneak/smuggle some illegal stuff theough the airport. That got me back into growing again. And i kept telling my wife as soon as i have the right place im starting to grow again. Well thats what happened and people who think they should get it for free arent friends or family they are like @chrisj says freeloaders and or waste of human space. There all catfish trying to eat for free and once they get a bite they will be back for a lot more. Its like a stray animal…feed it once and it will come back!

11 Likes

:rofl: frfr that’s a :100:

6 Likes

Man I appreciate all the wisdom get from this site

6 Likes

Not ready.

3 Likes

Almost done trimming have 2 more plants 2 go. This is the worst part of growing. @PreyBird1 the gogi and monkey slapz is some excellent smoke. Top right bag still have to finish trimming some more.

16 Likes

Those are 2 of my favorite strains! Looks like you have a big harvest.

10 Likes

Hey @prerolls51 , that is a beautiful place to be sitting. Nice harvest.

9 Likes

Thanks chrisj

5 Likes

Thanks preybird

5 Likes

I wanna get some of the Goji from you boss man, along with a few more monkey slapz if possible… soon I’m hoping :crossed_fingers:t2::crossed_fingers:t2: everything will be back in order 2024 hasn’t been for the Faint of heart so far :man_facepalming:t3::man_facepalming:t3: ‘Merica

5 Likes

Looks like you hit this one out of the park!

5 Likes

Pulled some fatty buds today in a 1 gallon pot in a 2’x4’ tent.

12 Likes

Sha-Boink -Exotic Genetix Day 48

12 Likes

Alot of meat on them buds!

6 Likes