Show us your bud pics!

Lol good reply :grin:

4 Likes

Couple weeks? looks like a couple days… maybe a week. Check those trichomes out. In a couple more weeks they might all be turning amber on you.

2 Likes

Prevents flies eh?

3 Likes

Ya true I think I miscalculated when I switched to 12/12 by a week or so, I will start flushing with final finish for four days tonight then chop em.

2 Likes

First buds of the season

Gelato OG (seedsman )
[

Cheers
Packee

13 Likes

Biggest cdn outdoor bud I have ever seen damn that looks awesome

4 Likes

Gotta love seedsman my Barneys farm red diesel and mango skunk by nirvana both came from them the red diesel was a 5 PK freebie and I’m super happy with it I have black sugar and white widow that are actually seedsman strains I plan on running soon also only big company that I will order from

3 Likes

14 Likes

@eldindupljak. Show off. :rofl::rofl::rofl:

What a beautiful shot

Packee

7 Likes

The picture has been taken in September 5/2019.

So nearly between 8-10 days left for the first and second two batches, till to pass the main period of curing state.

The feeling like 8-10 years. :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

Note: I don’t know how their scent has been converted to a tropical concentrated mango fruit during the current state. I never used anything that belong to mango fruit!!, but I read that is happen normally.

6 Likes

A hermied white rhino. Well i got a lot of seeds.
2019-09-22_12-26-47-97-1

4 Likes

Beautiful.

2 Likes

Thank you! Here is my 1st bud in 21yrs.

11 Likes

That mango scent is the Myrcene terpenes. It’s really fun to experience how the flowers change over time and curing. Just before harvest I had one crop that smelled like pure acetone - I thought it was going to be terrible. After initial drying it smelled completely different, and different again after curing.

5 Likes

Have you used any synthetic fertilizers or pesticides, or your crop was under organic natural nutrition during their whole lives?

2 Likes

I grow completely hydroponically. Never had to spray or use a pesticide.

6 Likes

Fantastic.

5 Likes

Its freezing in here!!!

10 Likes

That crop which you harvested might produced a “natural organic acetone” for you, or the crop might up-took some of synthetic acetone from the reservoir in somehow, I don’t know how, if the scent was exactly 100% the same as acetone, but am not 100% sure.

The plants are a natural laboratory in my theory, they give you the exact results from what they uptake as you know, whether you smell it, taste it, cured, or effected on you, and etc.

And don’t forget that, what might has been added on the natural cannabis’s substances which the plants already contained naturally with, the synthetic substances what they transferred & inherited on and with the offsprings, and the natural substances which they has been separated from the previous ancestral accidentally, from untaught people.

Nothing better than the natural cannabis which contained the natural taste & the natural substances in fully, as we always hear & read from the experts, and as what the first botanists created as I added.

However, unfortunately nowadays, I noticed that we will miss the natural cannabis effects and flavor gradually in the future, because whose like to create some of new strains by adding some of substances that discrepant with the natural cannabis “Molecule’s Program” accidentally, if we neglect to solve that up.

Feel free to correct me because I might be wrong.

1 Like

The point I was trying to make is that scent changes with ripeness and proper curing, like you’re noticing with your harvest. I’ve got what’s left of a bucket of that same bud sitting beside me and cured it smells super fruity and sour. Nothing like it did a week before harvest.

I don’t agree with your stance on plant nutrition and the end quality, but I do appreciate people who truly understand their soil and can produce amazing crops. As I landscape my home I’m turning a large part into no-till garden space get some good hands on experience building a soil. Organic cannabis is great, and I appreciate the skill and knowledge that go into it.

7 Likes