Show us your bud pics!

What strain is that beautiful plant?

3 Likes

C99 x Blueberry(FAST) fem photo from Seedsman

3 Likes

Still a couple weeks to go…

13 Likes

The gates of heaven should look something like that I figure… If all gos well anyway :wink:

4 Likes

Great looking garden man;)

3 Likes

I agree @whitewizzard ! Very nice indeed!!

3 Likes

Man I would show you guys if somebody can tell me how to dry these plants in high humidity without a dehumidifier!! Any help would be great, a cardboard box perhaps?

3 Likes

5 Likes

Raise your drying temp. Relative humidity is, well, relative. Raising the temperature without increasing the humidity will effectively give the plants a dryer environment.

30°C air can hold more water than 20°C air. Heating the air without adding moisture makes it feel more dry.

6 Likes

And yes a cardboard box or anything that will suck the moisture out of them will help.

6 Likes

Was a long day of harvesting lol

5 Likes

4 Likes

If all else fails line the bottom of your box with dessicant and place buds on a rack on top and seal the box but leave a few small holes.

1 Like

I’m trying guys, I will need a big box for 2 plants

2 Likes

Or mabey finish off some of the buds I have harvested I. The sun a hour or 2 a day?

2 Likes

Looks like you’ll have some pretty good seeds there for your next grow.

2 Likes

Yes sir i just hope they dont hermie again. The poor plant was tied up and it slipped out of the string i had holding it up and twisted and i didnt see it soon enough and now its stuck all sideways. But the other buds are really nice and getting heavy and getting close to harvest.

Now dont laugh! it is kinda funny.:rofl:
Here is the granddaddy purple

8 Likes

I actually tie my plants to straighten out the branches just like that to try and expose more of the flowers to direct light. See how all the smaller branches on the bottom are actually turning up like their own little cola’s? You’ll see more bud produced from those because of how that branch is bent. For me, happy accidents like these give me things to experiment with on my next grow. GDP looks good too btw. Nice job with all of it!!

3 Likes

Thanks i had no clue what i was missing. Sooo much fun to grow. I grow a huge vegetable garden outside but this much more exciting.

3 Likes

Always make sure that,

• You are in a safe & healthy place before, during, and after your “indoor or outdoor cultivation”.
• Identify and test your plants what they up-took before you consume it very well.

Because as you know, it’s easy for the plants to transfer unhealthy and undesirable substances through them to and on you, which hard to see that side effect’s substances and abnormal variations on the plant’s health and behavior.

Have a safe & healthy live and life to you all cultivators.

1 Like