Show us your grow operation

Post a picture of your grow op and/or tell us about your setup (size, type, location, etc.)

For insipiration, here’s a photo from @milessadowsky’s grow op in Tucson:

5 Likes

This is a room I designed and built for a client. Earlier this month they sold it back to me with plants in flowering. They got the power shut off and owed 11,000 in back bills. That’s all to offen happening these days with everyone rushing in to get something going. This space is capable of producing around 40 to 50lbs. It’s one of my favorite builds because I had total creative control. Everything is automated even the vertical lights move up and down on a pulley system. It’s a hybrid NFT built out of vinyl home gutters. With a RO hopper tank that transfers to a nutrient hopper from there the pump feeds the gutters and all is collected in a return tank with a automatic return pump back to the nutrient res. 5ton hvac and scrubber filters along with 14 oci wall fans for air handling. A CO2 burner. All irrigation is automated with 6 zone valves.

6 Likes

4 Likes

@Iann - Oh myyyyyyy. That’s gorgeous.

@stephenj - That looks like a really nice grow op. Must be pretty relaxing there!

2 Likes

That vertical design is really cool.

Did you end up having to pay their back bills or were you able to just take over and continue?

1 Like

Are those spice jars @stephenj - they look like a nice size and shape for showing off your product.

1 Like

9 Likes

Great photos @adamsilvestri! How large is your grow space?

2 Likes

The indoor is 15K sq ft, 460 600w lights.
Greenhouse is 100sq ft.

5 Likes

I did have to pay off the balance. Considering it was my account to begin with. This project was a favor for a friend to help them out of some financial straights. Ended up being terminal for them. After all said is done I’m happy with this NFT build its fast and easy. I’m currently upgrading the light movers to move on both x and y axis. Hoping to see some changes. :grinning:

4 Likes

Are those shipping containers for your indoor?

2 Likes

Giving this topic a little bump. Show us your grow!

1 Like