Show us your package

book had to buy from liquor commission :frowning: is that really the best they can do??? Reallyā€¦ This deserves a 4 letter word for sure sh!+

7 Likes

I canā€™t stand buying this crap from the government. Every business here is producing more than they could possibly handle all for the highest profits possibleā€¦ end product is bone dry, improperly cured garbage that costs like 12 bucks a gramā€¦ pitiful. After I crop out this grow I hope to never buy that crap again.

9 Likes

Props brother itā€™s sad the price vs quality is messed up donā€™t make any sense

5 Likes

Hey @davesnothere
Do you all have access to high cbd strains?

3 Likes

3 seeds from Health Canada came in thisā€¦ I might buy moreā€¦ neat plant and I need to try harder next time instead of not giving AFā€¦lolā€¦

3 Likes

And they canā€™t tell me anything about itā€¦lolā€¦

3 Likes

@turnernathaniel
I believe the whole country has access to several strains that have high cbd very low thc and balanced strains that are 1:1 ratios and different variations. Our country is running it like money hungry idiots tho and most of it is overpriced and way too dryā€¦ the one strain that is 16% cbd and less than 1% thc is 13 dollars per gramā€¦ better off growing it yourself hereā€¦

2 Likes

@Ladithief
They seriously canā€™t tell you the content or strain of the seeds? How much did the seeds cost you??

2 Likes

I like the balanced strains, ever try harlequin itā€™s real nice 13% CBD almost the same thc

2 Likes

Stinkiest strain I have ever grown

2 Likes

Iā€™ve been looking for harlequin for years and canā€™t find it anywhereā€¦ I have my two cbd plus plants which are 20% cbd and .7% thc and my two purple orange cbd plants which are 10%cbd and 5% thc. I canā€™t wait until they finish. I hope to one day find some good seeds of harlequin and AC/DC, I have been looking for these two strains for way too long

2 Likes

Ur in canada right?

1 Like

Yezzzir. Not too far from Niagara Falls!

2 Likes

I think the compassion club here has harlequin still I can check

2 Likes

If they do I can send u one it may take a bit as I have to drive half way across ns to get to them and I do t have a car but Iā€™d be honored to help u with that one itā€™s a keeper

Harlequin stinks that much while growing? I might have to wait until next summer to put it outside then. Canā€™t stink up the house!

1 Like

I could smell it two full city blocks away cops were there weekly good thing it was legal haha

1 Like

Not to worry brother donā€™t go out of your way for me! I appreciate it but if itā€™s meant to be it I believe I will find the strain!

1 Like

Iā€™m always happy to help :wink:

Thanks brother! If my grow turns out decent Iā€™ll find a way to send you some!

1 Like