Show us your package

Gotcha!

Do you have favorite cannabis packaging from your local dispensary or delivery service? What makes the packaging awesome? Share pics here!

4 Likes

I’m so po’ I can’t even git a container. HaHa :joy:

6 Likes

Grow Sciences. Glass jars are reuseable. The bags and those cheap ass plastic containers are a waste.

4 Likes

Kind of not dispensary packaging… but it is packaged by “the Man”… this is 3oz Mazar-i-Sharif hash… actually from that northern province in Arghanistan… I press 21g and got 38% yield @ 8g awesome hash rosin… started running at 500psi and 190F…

That open space is the 4x7 plate…lol…

8 Likes

Smelly proof

More for packages on their way out than on their way in lol

9 Likes

3 Likes

7 Likes

Soooo freakin delicious :yum:.

3 Likes

I really like the almost 12% cbd (11.96) 7.48% thc. Very interesting. It’s a super head buzz with smoothness, I noticed the top of my head sweating as I was rolling it up :sweat:.
Blast of flavors and subtleties, a density of something indescribable, stoned, but totally motivated, but not hyper. The buzz walks with you, but doesn’t get in the way. Great interaction with the edible Marijuana I use. My little review. Been jonsing for fresh flowers and got some.

4 Likes

That’s the mix of CBD in enough levels to matter and a nice percentage of THC…lol… makes for a more potent and medically beneficial blend at lower percentages… most want 25-30%THC especially the uninformed kids now a days…

5 Likes

Definitely need the recreational production certificate from health Canada to export to another country that is federally legal

5 Likes

Poop wrong spot lol just woke up srry peeps

5 Likes

Right. They had 5 jars with high cbd and the other 40 or 50 jars were high thc

2 Likes

I love this strain.

3 Likes

Getting high is boring but having a full smoke experience is awesome.

4 Likes

I’m totally referring to the Stan as Arghanistan from now on.

6 Likes

I like that they use actual glass to keep them fresh. Plastic doesn’t do the job.

5 Likes

This is the packaging from our wonderful government in canada… According to them I am hopelessly addicted and possibly schizophrenic😂

7 Likes

Also had a guy in a car yell “happy Canada day!” And throw this at my girlfriend and I as we were walking home from the park!

7 Likes

Haha then your not alone if that’s the case :laughing:

7 Likes