Show us your tradeshow pics!

Quick question for this thread: Did anyone receive especially intriguing swag or helpful/valuable leave-behinds at a recent trade show that were different from the average brochure, t-shirt, sticker, etc.?

2 Likes

Great question! Who scored good knowledge or schwag?

Were there any great speakers that really stood out? Why??

2 Likes

I scored good swag!! I got a hat and hoodie from the Nextlight guys at Indo Expo - they are an awesome team and their full spectrum leds look really impressive!

3 Likes

We had a great time at the Indo Expo and really enjoyed connecting with Oregon cultivators and community. The show was fun and very well organized and we hope to be back for the Denver show in January!

It was also really cool to run into my new friend @jenilee there who I met on Growers Network :grinning:

4 Likes

Love those pots

2 Likes

Check us out at Indo Expo Portland on our IG: https://www.instagram.com/p/BmEfoikF_IO/?taken-by=thegreensunshineco

Everyone loves the rear projection screen :slight_smile: :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Thank you to everyone who stopped by to watch Greg Alaura shed light on horticulture lighting applications at Lightshow West yesterday! Stop by and see us at booth #1325 at the LightShow West Trade Show in Las Vegas, NV!

1 Like

Now that’s a beard!!!

2 Likes