Show us your tradeshow pics!

Did you attend CannaCon or Indo Expo? Did you snap that killer selfie or meet your idol? I know since I couldn’t make it this year, I want to see what I missed! Upload your pics here and give us a little write-up for context. Can’t wait to see what happened!

1 Like

Joyce and Sam met this good boy at the NCIA show up in San Jose last week! Looks like they haven’t sent me the pictures of our actual booth yet, though :stuck_out_tongue:

4 Likes

Here’s a picture of our booth. Everything I heard from them was that it was a great show! I think Travis even stopped by for a little chat.

4 Likes

BEST PIC EVER!!! :heart_eyes:

2 Likes

Nice booth!

2 Likes

Hey, congrats on getting out to NCIA, how did your exhibition go?

4 Likes

It went really well! I wasn’t there (I’m saving myself for MJBiz in Vegas lol) but their reports from it were always glowing. This was our first time with a 10x20 booth and the table/Dosatron setup, so it’s really nice to know it was all worth it.

3 Likes

Yes, being able to demonstrate your filtration technology at events like this is valuable, and totally worth it.

4 Likes

I mean irrigation, my bad

3 Likes

Here is a picture of my Daughter manning our booth at a recent Champs Trade Show.

I did make it to Canncon in Seattle though too. Just didn’t seem to get any pictures on that trip, except for this one: https://www.facebook.com/humboldtvapetech/photos/rpp.168350213585366/438959093191142/?type=3&theater

6 Likes

Awesome! A family affair!

1 Like

Here is Gro-Tech Systems’ booth at the NCIA Cannabis Business Summit and Expo in San Jose. The lower right picture is a screenshot of a 360 virtual walkthrough you could take of one of our commercial greenhouse systems. The little red dots are hot spots you can hover over to learn more info about certain areas. We’re looking to have it up on the Projects section of our website here in the next few weeks!

3 Likes

Very nice! I’m curious to know more about your vape company, did you exhibit at Champs and how did it go?

4 Likes

We opened our doors May of last year. I attended a Champs Show in Atlantic City that month to check it out. I liked it, and have been a Sponsor ever since. My Girls work the booth, I’m off on a mobility scooter and work the show. I get to all the people who can’t get to my booth. We’ve also helped sponsor some of the After Parties. I am on old one legged man. The scooter is the only way for me to even get around the shows.

But it was the loss of my leg that got me started in this Industry too. Some of the vapes available at the time were just fowl. little coils that just turned your products to reclaim. I started working with Temp Control, making coils that would last. Even putting a lifetime warranty on my Atomizers. People seem to like it.

My goal starting out was to do something mail order from home, in case I was to lose my other leg. But it took off on me. I now have a full line of products, and plenty more on drawing boards being worked on both here in the US and abroad. The shows I go to are a way for me to meet new people, and to get my products on the front line where everyone can see them, and most importantly hold them in there hands, lol.

2 Likes

Thank you so much for sharing this! I’m so touched by how you transformed such a critical moment in life into this - I almost don’t know what to say :slight_smile: That’s beautiful. I can envision you going around the events, making sure to connect with people on a personal level. I’ll have a spotlight article here soon that offers specific marketing ideas for trade shows and one of them is about demonstrating vapes - lots of us don’t know what’s going on in them, or have ever operated anything with a coil before, and offering people demos is incredibly valuable. I’d love to know more about your products.

3 Likes

The virtual greenhouse tour looks DOPE! Now that’s a great exhibit. Congrats! How did it go?

2 Likes

Product Demonstrations are one of my specialties. I’m always demoing something somewhere.

3 Likes

Awesome, I work in experiential marketing, my company staffs all types of trade shows and other events, I’d love to see your site if you have one, or a video from an event. Keep in touch!

3 Likes

Looking forward to seeing everyone’s trade show pics!

I’d love to help you develop any product you might see a market hole for, just get in touch.

Steve Zwonitzer, Partner
Upshot Products
www.UpshotProducts.com
SteveZ@UpshotProducts.com
404 374-1630

3 Likes

I want to see more pics too! C’mon GNET!

1 Like