Show your babies (flowers folks)😂

Looks good to me. Keep it up

That looks great. Keep going.

High Preybird 1 : I need ADVICE what should I do next? Here are some photo’s. Give me your thoughts and suggestions. I started at 18 hr. I’m taking a hour off a month until I get down to 12 hr. So here she is.

O-yeah she’s 2 months old last Sunday. Thanks Lovebud

2 Likes

High johnnyboy: Can you give me your two cents worth? She’s 2 months old. I started out at 18 hr. I’m dropping a hr. month until I get down to 12hr. So here are some pic. The first one is from 4/20 than 5/8 and 5/11

Thanks so much Lovebud

1 Like

Well they look really good just keep up on defoliation.

1 Like

Well, I’m not sure what’s up with the dropping an hour/month. That’s a first for me. I agree with @PreyBird1. A little more defoliation and everything else looks pretty good. They look happy

1 Like

Will it’s one of those crazy ideas I have. Mother nature doesn’t change over night, so I thought go gradually into the 12hr… The trouble I’m having with the defoliation it’s so bushy I can’t tell exactly where to trim? What I am trimming are around the bottom and any leaf that’s covering a bud sites. All the video’s I’ve seen the plants were all different. Those plants were more slender { I think is the right word }. I appreciate your thoughts I’ll take them heart. Lovebud

1 Like

High preybird1 The problem is it’s so bushy I just can’t tell what to trim and what not to trim. The trimming that I am doing are around the bottom. The video’s that have seen their plants seem more open? Again experience I need more!!! But you folks here are sure helping me!!! Thanks so much. Lovebud

Hell-o preybird1 It’s been a while so I thought give you a update. Here a group of new pic. So let me know what you think?

The photo with my hand the question is should I cut the littler button to give more energy in the bigger bud?

It’s around inch or so long. Again I’m looking for your advice and opinion. Thanks Lovebud

2 Likes

Hi johnnyboy2283: It’s been some time back but I like to have your opinion on my little lady. Here are some photo’s.

With this next photo with my hand in it, the question is should I cut the little button to send more energy to the bigger bud? I appreciate your opinion. Lovebud

5 Likes

I would just leave it its decent size. You need to remove them before they bud. I would try and defoliate some leaves and get more light down there that will help a ton!. And they look great. very happy plants when the leaves are pointed up praying we call it. :pray:

2 Likes

Also the yellow sticky works better when its at the soil surface. The gnats come frome the soil. so take a yellow sticky and cut it in half so you have 2 squares. Poke a little stick or something into the yellow sticky square like an umbrella and poke it into the soil/media. And you’ll really catch em. They don’t fly very well and up by that fan is gusty and only the biggest strongest gnats can get up there. Move em and you will see. If you only grow a couple plants always have traps up. There vital for monitoring if there’s an issue before you see it. I keep yellow gnat traps up and blue thrips traps up at all times!!!

3 Likes

I have some tangerine dream autos seeds that I haven’t sprouted but one just yesterday. I have two choices. Indoors or outdoors hydroponic or dirt. I was thinking about starting it outdoors in seeing how that goes since it so late in the year. Do you remember how long it was in veg before budding? Very beautiful plants you have there!

4 Likes

We do the yellow and blue also doesn’t look appealing but so what the weed does :rofl:

1 Like

Here’s some pics of some sorbetto regular seeds flower with about 2.5-3 weeks to go, she had some micro nutrient deficiencies in early flower but she came around nicely

All festive colored like easter

3 Likes

These were above ground 126 days. They went long but i topped and LST. Its just my opinion that autos might do better indoors and hydro of some sort. Mine were in coco. The life is fast and short and you have more control over that if you are indoors. Lol even so ill be sticking some outside too​:grin::v::call_me_hand:

2 Likes

THANKS For the info. Browsing through the internet I have seen photo’s with what you were saying. So I’m glad you said something. Thanks. Lovebud

4 Likes

HI preybird1: Here is a update. I’m in just over a month in flower. I’m feeding her Beastie Bloomz 0-50-30 True or false it’s too late to do any trimming? The temp is around 83 during the day and 68 at night humidity is staying around 35 to 25. Here some photo’s.

THANKS APPERECIATE YOUR INPUT. LOVEBUD

5 Likes

How do you dry something like that? Nice JOB!! Lovebud

2 Likes

You can defoliate a little bit. but your close so you could wait or try and expose the lower bud sites a little.

2 Likes