Show your babies (flowers folks)😂

Nice! Great job. Good to see you here again!

1 Like

THANKS. I’ve been just chugging along. I’ve been keeping my fingers crossed and hoping for the best!!! Thanks for saying hi. LOVEBUD

3 Likes

Triple chocolate chip

Tenth planet

Grinspoon

6 Likes

A mates indoors. Rolex on right pineapple chunk left

4 Likes

SLAPZ. Had to grow it after watching the man. Day 10 after morning water. Just some heavy petting but we will be back!

3 Likes

Hi preybird1: I’ve started some auto flower Gorilla Glue. The question is I have curling or canoeing leaves. I’ve read it could be nitrogen or wind? I’ve eliminated the wind. Which could have been it? But some are still curling. HELP! LoveBud. Here are some pic.

My first grow is in the dark stage. It looks good. Good tight buds. But not much smell unless you touch the bud then smell your fingers GOOD SMELL.

2 Likes

A lot of the time light intensity make them canoe. But those look close to being finished. Is that an auto? Why is it so tiny?

2 Likes

Thanks. Thanks for getting back so quick. I gave that thought also, so I turn the white light down. It was at 99 I turn it down to 79. Left the red & blue at 99. As far as the smell goes? It’s white Widow. Always thought it would smell the whole room up? Again Thanks. LoveBud

1 Like

I couldn’t tell why their so tiny. They are Auto Flower. They’re roughly two and a half weeks old. They should have at least month & half left. These are my first Autos. My first period plant is drying now. I thought it should smell stronger? But what do I know? I do appreciate your input. THANKS so much!! LoveBud

1 Like

looks like a gene mutation. if they’re clones perhaps the mother plant was re-vegged.

1 Like