Sick looking plant

I was wondering if anyone could help me solve my plants problem or if anyone could tell me how i can enter any chat room to ask anyone for help

I recently repoted my plant, after 3days i noticed half of my plants leaves have drooped down, and the other half look normal

5 Likes

Got any pics. How did u go about repotting. Did the football fall apart at all as u transplanted it?? What’s the feed schedule like. What nutes how often. Soil coco hydro??

5 Likes

G’day mate.
Welcome to the Growers Network family. Below I pasted a ‘support ticket’ that you can copy-paste into your (this) thread and fill out to the best of your ability, it’ll make it easier for the rest of the growers here to help identify and solve any problems throughout your grow. The first alinea in bold is the most crucial info.

Definitely take a lot of pictures and upload them as well :wink:

Strain:
Seed germination date or clone transplant date:
Indoor, outdoor:
Medium:
Lights:
Light height:
pH:
EC or PPM:
Temps (day and night):
Relative Humidity (day and night):
Water Temp. (if DWC):
Nutrient type (liquid synthetic/organic/dry amendments/living soil/…):

Nutrient cycles (how often feed/water):
Tent, Room Size:
Ventilation:
Added Air (fans, portable acs, heaters, dehumidifiers) :
Co2 ppm:
Pot sizes:

Happy growing!
:v: :monkey:

6 Likes

Autoflower at 4 months she must be ready to come down. Lol. Pics would help a great deal tell somewhat of what’s going on. If temps were good thru the night and all. Idk what would just make a plant droop.out so quick like. Throw up some pics and

4 Likes