Arizona Grow

I found this little one in a nugget of Cherry OG I just harvested on Friday…

9 Likes

Staggered Crops achievement unlocked! With any luck I’ll stop running out. Hopefully I can keep this up and balanced, and I’ll have a crop to harvest monthly.

Amnesia Lemon Runtz date back to April 10th (80 days)
Hey Fever was around May 21 (40 days)
White Caviar was June 20th water to seed (10 Days)

One photo level and one photo from 45°

11 Likes

You should get a few 60 or 70 day auto flower seeds. If you get any holes in your flower room you can just throw them in there. And it’ll be a little bonus bud every once in a while out of rotation… :+1:t3::v:t3:

8 Likes

If all goes according to plan, I should have about 10 in each room at all times. Not meaning 10 every month to harvest. I suppose a few autoflower wouldn’t hurt anyone. I could always squish them when they’re done.

6 Likes

I think this will be funny. Edibles kicked in, two bagels and some pop tarts met their death already. Thinking a bag of salad and chicken breasts later.

2 Likes

That was one of the weirdest movies I have ever seen in all of me life’s. Honestly, just bat shit crazy weird, like when Napoleon Dynamite first came out. It was so bizarre that it kind of ruined my high as I couldn’t differentiate between whether or not it was real or if I was having a bad trip. I can wholeheartedly assure everybody on this website that you have never seen anything like it.

Anyway here are the ladies, and I just remembered that today is a BBP day, got to remember to do that later.

***** Trim time *****

I lost a whole cola to webs and spider mites

9 Likes

Ye haa…Mine are just finishing…they turned purple as a plum. My nights are about 60 and 80 during lights on. Looking forward to watching. I see this was ten days ago. still trying to catch up after being locked out for three weeks.

Marty

5 Likes

Hahahahahahaha, James hetfield had no idea what to do… Kirk looks over at him like, “dude do you know your own words”… Priceless.

I can’t help but feel Suicidal Tendencies was responsible for this act of sabotage.

So I guess some explanation was needed between the dots because not everyone is a loser who knows too much about music like myself.

Rob Trujillo was a bassist for Suicidal Tendencies years before he was chicken hawked by Metallica. Now, Suicidal Tendencies, well S.T. is for life, Pleadge Your Allegiance. So one can wonder if perhaps Rob picked a track from that album specifically because that album is believed to have no bass, so the rest of the band wouldn’t expect it. Bass was present in “And Justice for All” but it was mixed at such a low level it is nearly non existent. Still, it’s inexcusable to forget the words to “Eye if the Beholder”, just shame!

6 Likes

Well this is a coincident
Actually they were playing live, right here where I am in Werchter, Belgium, up until 10 mins ago. The festival area is 11km from my bed. Rock Werchter

5 Likes

I wonder if James learned the words to the last good album they had, or if he just keeps saying “yeah” “oooh” “yehaaa”

4 Likes

It will be lights out here shortly for my ladies. Time to apply my second to last dose of BBP. I think Monday I’ll trim off all of the mature leaves from veg phase, really open these ladies up so I can fit 5 more in here come the 21st.

Have a great day all. Friday the 13th is only $4.99 on the Nintendo Switch right now.

Finally got a photo without that strange yellow hue :slight_smile:

7 Likes

One week since I moved them from smaller pots, and flipped them. BBP is helping production of solar flares, beautiful eventual bud sites. Vidi well my droogs, vidi well.

Nevermind the leaf burn, here’s the Full Monty

12 Likes

They look great @Skinnyhb!

5 Likes

Thanks brother :grinning:

6 Likes

I’m not usually up this late, but with my PTSD and all the explosions, I’ll be up for a while. Was out back smoking myself into a tired state and decided to pop off some photos. All different stages of multiple strains.

Everyone

Hay :face_with_thermometer:

Hay :face_with_thermometer:

White Caviar

:monkey: :clap:

I don’t cut shit. One day I will, not today. It’s still 98°

The Cherry OG keeps giving! 11 beans picked today, and that mystery bean there, probably a white widow?

9 Likes

@Skinnyhb Dude looks like you are getting this indoor thing down. Grow on!

5 Likes

You’re gonna have to make a hole through sheds’ roof :rofl:

4 Likes

One can only hope

3 Likes

As if late I have been messing around with edibles, particularly due to the fast that Lion made about 120 gummies of an undetermined amount. I know that when they work, as I have written about before, I almost died from asphyxiation, i.e. they are strong.

Used the magic butter machine and recommend process and ingredients for making them, with the exception of how much flower. He must have added a few, literally a few, ounces instead of the recommended amount.

Some of them came out like little Rasta flags because they hadn’t properly congealed. Personally I liked those because the marijuana layer tasted like a buttered salad. By and large they came out proper.

So this is my question here: in your own experience do you feel that edibles are more effective if you have eaten beforehand? Along the same line, have you experienced no affect when eaten on an empty stomach?

I usually only eat dinner, I’m not a breakfast/lunch person, I don’t snack, I want dinner, and fall asleep shortly there after. Almost all the time I have taken edibles has been on an empty stomach. As of late I have been forcing myself to eat beforehand, and they seem to always work now.

Thoughts? Any medical doctors in the forum?

@sssportsmfg you mentioned in the past you eat a good deal of edibles, can you share anything?

5 Likes

They’re on the opiatesnetwork.org

3 Likes