Skydivers where y'all at?

So, a fair few of my skydiving mates are growers. Or have grown and are huge cannabis enthousiasts.

So just for shits & giggles, I wanna know… ARE YOU HERE C**TS? :rofl:

Blue skies.

9 Likes

Bucket List item! My only concerns are, first I’m afraid I would be so excited my epilepsy would probably win and that could be an issue, second, I want to jump from a pretty high fucking altitude when I can do it. I would like to have at least a full 90 seconds of free fall before needing to chute.

7 Likes

Jumped once, and that was enough, prefer having my feet grounded and chillin. Where you high divers at ?

7 Likes

I’m actually not really fond of flying in a airplane let alone jumping out of one. 🫤

8 Likes

Many years ago, the 1st time ever flying, I jumped out. Was a rush for sure. Was the only time, not because of being scared, but to much dam $$$. :rofl::rofl::rofl:

9 Likes

Would love to go high and low, parachute and diving…can’t do either bad eardrums won’t equalize

Dr. orders

Marty

7 Likes

Diest, Flanders, Belgium! :slight_smile:

4 Likes

I know this is old but I was air assault certified (repelling out of helos) in the army , an I got to actually Sky Dive the first time over Hawaii

7 Likes

Have over 200 jumps !!! 5 man star - up to 10 man star + many team jumps !! Love the Air and fly like a bird

8 Likes

That’s my guy! @HawkMan There had to be others here! Me too, although, I’m not a belly flyer, no FS for me, I’m a freeflyer!

7 Likes

I jumped once privately and since have been trying to find the best strain to take me as high as the clouds. Sky diving is a madmans sport. Sorry @HawkMan , just kidding, but I would never jump again, maybe once. But its far off my bucklist.

7 Likes

Guess you are right _ must be nuts to jump out of a perfectly good airplane !!! At least you did your 1st jump

5 Likes

Don’t side with the wuffo’s :smiley:

4 Likes

Man that feeling oh complete weightlessness flying threw the sky is a feeling like no other , I want to go again to be honest I loved it

5 Likes

My dad would always say “why jump out of a perfectly good plane?” Lol. But I hope to do it someday.

3 Likes