Skygod - Group grow - from preybirdfarms

Here is where all of my friends who are growing now. or will be growing my F1 “Skygod” strain. You all can post the progression of your grow here in this thread if you like.
This strain is limited right now. This is a beta test only and therefore only 10-15 testers are allowed.
The cross.
Mother: galactic god lineages starwdawg x godbud
Father: skywalker og. Lineages skywalker x OG kush

Here is the galactic god bud after i grew it out.

32 Likes

Will the group be under one timeframe as well to see production?

4 Likes

The magic beans.

Popped 2x one i killed being to rough on the shell skin pulled to hard broke tap root.

Popped 4 more. One got in upside down took an extra day to find up.

13 Likes

I will be mating these because i already have them ready to mate the pair of the offspring. I also cloned them for back crossing later. Im going to do 2 back crossings and stop there.

7 Likes

Skygod week 3 of flower… promix with general organics go box nutes…light schedule 12/12 steady since end of week 1… going to slowly time down to 10/14 by end of run

14 Likes

7 Likes

and sow it begins.

4 Likes

Here is my girls. The only 2 out of 27 seeds.
I just switched them to flowering 2 weeks ago.

I would love to be a tester. I’m retired and have plenty of time on my hand.

I hope everyone had a good weekend :heartbeat:

9 Likes

do you decrease hr by wk? Heard of doing that but its my first grow and want to keep the variables down.

2 Likes

By day till I hit a certain mark like this bro… seedling start at 20/4 then within 20 days I hit 18/6 stay steady for a week or 2 then hit a 12/12 after about another 20 days and stay steady 12/12 till last 30 days of flower to a 10/14 last 2 weeks… its all in my head lol… I’ll try to write it down next run

7 Likes

this statement cracks me up" i will be mating" lol

2 Likes

i would love your data…ill make it into a excel spreadsheet and give it back if im allowed to keep a copy? Data nerd

2 Likes

Supercropped… I love how they manipulate themselves to still grow upward…skygod

13 Likes

super cropped whine flowering?

yeah we do it all the time. Some times you have to do it. Doesnt hurt them if done right. If you get the main cola below the other bud tops it will slow down the growth of it and the plant will trade the hormone auxin from the top of the plant to the satellite buds and they will get bigger at the same time. Then lift the big main cola up to the level of the satalite buds and it resumes growing and it helps increase the size of the buds. Some people are stem splitting stalk splitting. Twist breaking stems and all kinds of shit goes on.

17 Likes

thanks for clearing that up

5 Likes

beautiful plants

2 Likes

Man your gonna trip when i do the 2 dimensional trim on the plant making it a flat wall plant where all the leaves are on one side only. Weird as hell looking. Cannabis can be grow so many ways. Small shrub, multi topped bush, scrogged, lst, hydro. Then there are real tree size plants. Plants trained to grow as a huge vine just an amazing plant. So many possibilities.

This is my favorite example of a well trained trellis style scrog horizontally.

30 Likes

That would be the best to have wrap all the way around my house.

5 Likes

I’ll throw in some skygods with the grow after my current harvest and just rotate another strain out, otherwise it’d be forever before I could share a post in this thread.

4 Likes