Skygod - Group grow - from preybirdfarms

Popping mine by the end of this month or the top of next, excited!

2 Likes

I’m kinda glad I started a little later than all u guys and @bobette I can’t wait for the next month to put all of mine into big lots and half of them are going under my 10x10 and the rest are going in the 20 x20 hps room we jus put Together everything should be ready to go by the end of November

5 Likes

How many hps you have in the 20?

We ordered 3 and we’re trying to fill the space w philizon leds

I haven’t been there in 2 weeks but I was there when all the lights got delivered and left it up to my partner to put together so he said he’s been building setting the rest up and k said I’d start all the gens we have a give it my all everything I planted came thru except 1 white runts galactic God cross and a strawberry cough I started for the big grow

1 Like

I got lots of seeds. No worries.

2 Likes

Here is my skygod. I have to wait two more weeks before I can get her under my better light. If you check my post, you can see the other three PreyBird1 specials.

8 Likes

Skygod buds… cured so nicely… smell is fruity and the high is amazing

16 Likes

10 Likes

Holy shit I didn’t know you were so glad to see you bro :love_you_gesture:t2: :love_you_gesture:t2: :love_you_gesture:t2:

4 Likes

Didn’t know u were back

5 Likes

Thanks bro good to be back… just happened… things got resolved today… feel like I just got home after a long vacation lol

10 Likes

@scotty17 is the man. My brother from another mother.

4 Likes

budz look dense too - sign of good grow.
I’m going to start my skygod in the spring.

I have a LambsBread grow starting soon- It has a 14+ week flower so living soil is the only way to go.

4 Likes

Very dense indeed @rootfarmer… a bit hairy but the phenos were very similar but I want to see what everyone else’s does… its a great strain that was created by @PreyBird1… I can’t wait to see the DP Ultimate cross i have going from him

5 Likes

Scotttyyyyyy!!! What up!

3 Likes

Same shit different pile bro lol… glad to be back i got some catching up to do lol

3 Likes

queue’s intro music

2 Likes

How’s your garden doing?

3 Likes

Bigger pile little deeper lol.

4 Likes