SleeperJunkies Mammoth P side by side grow

Here is the start to my grow using Mammoth P. It’s said the first organically derived microbial inoculant that unlocks phosphorus and micronutrients to maximize growth. 6% increased stem strength and 16% increased yield. It’s used from seedling/clone through flushing at .6mL/G. I have 2 critical purple seedlings I started a week apart germinating on 10/17 and I am using 2 new 150w MH for veg in my closet. I have a 4" inline fan in the closet and a 9" oscillating fan on the other end blowing mostly tward the light. I’ll be starting the Mammoth P on #1 tomorrow with its first feeding and the same with #2 the fallowing week. I’ll be using aurora innovations soul nutrients in royal gold tupur soil with eventually 7gal fabric pots. I’ll do updates every time they get water and note any changes. I have done some remodeling the past week on my grow room so I’m still getting used to the new upgrade. Here is some pics of start and also some eye candy of the ladies half way through my first solo flower.

10 Likes

Have u used tuper before i have been curious about it ;)?

I’ve been using it for a couple months. Most people I’ve known used either happy frog and ocean forest. I had a bag of ocean forest and once I ran out of that I found the royal gold booth at a growers appreciation day at my local grow shop. Went home and did some homework on it and was sold on it. That was the day I seen people just growing straight out of the bag. It was amazing. 15’ tall, 12’ in diameter. Holy molie. The ones I have in flower is my first solo run and it’s on the tupur. So far I’m happy. It’s cheaper then fox farms $14 vs $17 for 1.5 cuft , purly natural, I was able to feed it on the second watering.

1 Like

Watch that mammoth p. That’s the shit. I add it to my teas. The recipe just got out which will cause the cost to plummet thankfully but it’s the best stuff on the market.

2 Likes

That’s great to hear. Gives me more motivation to get these babies going. I can’t wait to see the difference between the one that gets it and the one that doesn’t. I’ll still support the original company that I like. It doesn’t take much either which is nice.

2 Likes

Sorry about the late post. I gave them straight ph water on Friday. I was heading out of town and couldn’t get away fast enough. So today I transplanted into final pots from solo cups. These are 7gal plastic pots I’ve drilled a ton of .035 holes in it. I’ve transplanted them into Royal Golds Tupur and put them back under veg. One thing I like about the tupur mix is it doesn’t come already fertilized so you can put nutes in right away. Today is feeding day so I’ll do a gallon of half strength nutes and the full .6ml of Mammoth P.

5 Likes

Today is a water day, these babies are soaking it up. The one on Mammoth is doing fantastic! It’s on it’s 6th node and the one with out is on its 3rd node. Even though they where started a week apart I think we can already see the difference in growth rate. This morning my temp and humidity is at 72f and 36 rh. Lights out at noon and when I get home from work I give them a little must of just ph water and superthrive. I alternate the superthrive between spray bottle fill ups.

5 Likes

Mammoth is a great product. Just wish it was a little cheaper

3 Likes

Yeah We’ll see how well it works to judge if it’s worth $100 a qt. I’m excited to see the results. I’d like to make a trip over and talk to a professor or two. They have a big agracultural and ranching programs. I’d like to find out what their big secret is to their tomatoes and corn. It’s the best!

1 Like

Just an update. I haven’t had to water since transplanting them. They will be good for a few more days. I’ll start doing more of a targeted watering and aim on the outside edge to help make the roots shoot out faster. But we can clearly see a major difference even with only a week between germination. Tap on the pic to zoom out. Idk what that’s about.

4 Likes

In today’s update today is a feeding day. Along with the .6ml/gal of the Mammoth P I’ll be giving it the soul synthetics as well. All measurements are in ML/GAL. I’m mixing up 1 gal for these babies today. I’ll be giving 5ml soul grow, 5ml of amino-aide, 5ml of infinity and 1ml of grow-N. the soil ph is at 7.2 so I’ll ph my water to 5.5 to help drop the soil ph down. Any feed back is welcomed and appreciated.

7 Likes

Today is a feeding day. The baby not getting the Mammoth P came out with a deformity and naturally split. I’m wondering if it is also causing the slow growth. I have 2 Shark CBD almost a week into the solo cups. What do you guys think if I stopped the Mammoth p on the original crop and went for it on the Shark? I just think there may be something genetically going on here.

5 Likes

Pull it and move on

1 Like

Feminized seeds have done that to me before a few times they never grow right if so.and ive had gdp do that (reg seed) but only gdp reg, mostly femd seeds

So after arguing with myself for the past week I’ve decided to pull the plug on this experiment. I don’t feel there would be a compairable side by side if ones not right in the first place.

BUT I will be continuing on to 2 Shark CBD babies and will be finishing those through with the Mammoth P. I have another bottle on the way just in case I run out. I will start the Mammoth P on the smaller one and we’ll see what happens. They are doing swell so far. I look forward to starting this again

2 Likes

Transplant update, I’ve transplanted to their final size pots. They seam to be doing able equal so far. The nodes on #1 are growing tighter and more spaced out on #2. I had an accident and knocked over a solo cup last week which explains the tape on #1. They where thirsty before transplanting.

5 Likes

The girls are just waking up. They are loving the new pots. I’d say the one with mammoth has cought up to to the height of 2 after transplanting. Also an update on the original round. I’ve kept the add ball going and see where she goes.

4 Likes

The babies are living their new homes. They just keep shooting up. The Mammoth P is getting fuller and the side branches are catching up with the main top. I’d like to do some LST but I think I’m gonna leave this one alone just so we can minimize any different variables.

4 Likes

These girls are flowering nicely. Had some issues with running my nutrient program. Was trying the roots organics master pack on the 5ml program and that was a joke. It doesn’t provide what the plants need. It’s like bottle feeding and just plain horrible. But we can see the Mammoth p is still killing it. I’d say it’s double what the non mammoth is at. Also here is an update to the odd plant. It’s flowering well and is almost a solid bud.

5 Likes