Slym3r 2021 Year of the Mutants

Cant wait. Can see a bit of frosty building up on the autos already the buds are forming nicely now stretching good finally.

1 Like

abc

frisian duck

freakshow

grinspoon

2021 year of the mutants!

18 Likes

Eyes peeled!

2 Likes

That ABC doesn’t even look like weed.

3 Likes

Man i need some of these weird plants they r so weird they r cool.

2 Likes

Nothing i grow looks like weed. Lol

6 Likes

These are gonna get crazy. Someone could walk in and not even know what you’re growing lol

3 Likes

These are the stock photos of these ladies.

grinspoon

5797-marjuana-seeds-frisian-duck-dutch-passion frisian duck

abc

14 Likes

Good luck this 2021 with the mutants !!! :art: :crystal_ball: :crossed_fingers:t3:

4 Likes

Thos look crazy bub. Can’t wait to see this pan out.

3 Likes

@Slym3r - the freakshow and grinspoon are tripping me out (I think no pun intended?)! I bet long-time stoners could walk by some of those plants smelling danknicity but be wondering “where the bud at?” :man_shrugging: So dope, looking forward to watching :sunglasses:

6 Likes

The frisian duck is very pretty!

1 Like

Wow that first pic looks like hops to me cool plants bro I’m a watching

1 Like

Grinspoon looking like a predator…

12 Likes

Duck foot

14 Likes

freakshow doesn’t look freaky

16 Likes

Gotta love those strain names!
One of my ABCs poked soil yesterday!!
Yayyyyyy- im joining the weirdo plant club!!!

4 Likes

I’m not quite sure I can make out the predator comparison!! LoL
You like them peat pods starters, do gotta cut the bottoms after seedling up potting. Inquiring minds want to know?

2 Likes

My experience with them was that they’re fine for photos, even if they slow the less hardy ones for a few days, but not so great for autos. Stunting an auto at all kills yield and some autos stress flower if their roots have too much resistance.

3 Likes

I agree 100% with that. I grew some autos in Pete Potts. yeah didn’t work out so good they were about 4 inches tall went into flower couldn’t believe it.

5 Likes