Slym3r 2021 Year of the Mutants

Yep. Quick way to bonsai an auto.

3 Likes

I want some ABC seeds… I have the perfect balcony for them.

2 Likes

Me to want some abc and some freakshows. Damn @automatik is sold out of freakshows

2 Likes

If I can just get a male and a female Im gonna breed ABC seeds. So cross ur fingers. . … I can supply everyone if i do a good job!

6 Likes

Yay! ABC ABC chanting

3 Likes

Hello folks. Thanks for coming by my place. I have been feeling a little off put by duder who was very rude. Kinda makes me leary about getting on. I dont want to be upset here. This is a sanctuary for me with you all.

12 Likes

@Slym3r dont let that chump bother you.
We appreciate all you do here.
Check out my boys

10 Likes

Omg hello mr feathers man. Your beautiful.

6 Likes

You have a ladie for this dude? Or is he walking around beating everyone up?

4 Likes

I have 2 males and one female.
2 years old this spring so she should start laying soon.
This is the boys first eye feathers

6 Likes

Little man. Lol. He’s georgous.

3 Likes

Gm @Slym3r hope alls well my brotha :facepunch:t2:

3 Likes

Hello Mr blue

3 Likes

Nice to see ya my friend :+1:t2:

1 Like

i know its easy to say dont let people drag you down. rudeness takes us by surprise sometimes. crazy world. this is your stomping ground! dont let them get to you! think of it as your house. are they allowed at your table if they are jerks? NO.

6 Likes

in person they dont get on my yard. im not the most timid looking lol.

4 Likes

Anyone that is rude to you is not welcome here, and bothers me immensely.
This forum and the connections (including you)that I have made are truly a God send.

I appreciate you along with many others here @Slym3r!

“Got a bet there? I’ll meet it.
Getting High? Ya can’t beat it!”
Dr. Jimmy and Mr. Jim/ THE WHO

4 Likes

This newbie walks on egg shells most of the time. Like “hijacking in posts” …I did it without having a clue all the time and lost some people that I thought were friends. Now I know but i guess the damage is done…were just friggin new at this, cut us a break…sorry all if I did it to yours…

6 Likes

It’s not you boss. There was an idiot here the other day. I often talk to them long enough that they get frustrated and leave, but @Slym3r, hit him with the “LOCKOUT” button.

2 Likes

Yeah…a “duder” or something above…right?

Thanks though Homey!

2 Likes