Slym3rs accessories

@preybird1its in the works it’s not complete yet. I’m working on it slowly. I have two bowls made I’m just trying to work on the stems now. Deer antler bowl, black cherry stem I have some deer fur and deer leather straps I’m going to put on it with some beads I think. I just need to get some beads.

7 Likes

Nice work man. Cant wait to see it finished.

4 Likes

Ok I need some help y’all I’m making a medicine bag to go with the pipe that’s almost done I’m waiting on the beads to get here. But I would like to know what color should I go with for the medicine bag. I got it down to 3 colors to choose from. A white a tobacco and a brown. I’m thinking about making a tobacco pouch also as they are called but could be used for cannabis as well. I just need to come up with a nice way to seal it. The leather is already water proof and I’m pretty sure if it’s sealed right it will make it odor proof also.
@Slym3r
@PreyBird1
@scotty17

5 Likes

What type of leather? Do you have a bit of belt leather to work with? Approx size and shape of the bag? Do you plan on it being hand carry, hang around the neck, belt loop? Big difference in colors between a tobacco bag and a medicine pouch.

2 Likes

How sealed are we talking about? Like airtight or waterproof?

2 Likes

@kdawg sorry I for got the pictures. image image image

What would you recommend @PreyBird1 airtight would keep it fresher right?

8 Likes

Yes but your gonna be reading all kinds of pipe websites on how to achieve this airtightness. Ive never made one myself. Interested though. I

2 Likes

I had a custom leather business for several years. You may be able to make a leather plug that would work. If your interested if you’d answer the above questions that’s a good starting point. If you dont care about keeping it all leather I highly recommend finding a air tight container and covering it in leather. Hope this helps.:+1::v: or a leather pouch that will hold say a plastic air tight container. Etc…

4 Likes

Your pipe looks great bro! Love the snakeskin! Nice touch! :+1::v:

3 Likes

Oh, I almost forgot…an old school pipe smokers trick on breaking in a new bowl. Coat the inside with honey. Especially with a porous bowl material. It will help keep a better taste while breaking the bowl in!:wink::+1::v:

5 Likes

Thank you so much for that tip. I have never hear that before. The pipe is not done yet need to add the beadwork and feathers. But it’s getting there.

3 Likes

I’m sorry my friend, this is out of my wheelhouse of knowledge.

Color wise the tobacco

2 Likes

Beautiful. Also the native American story of the white Buffalo-sacred woman and the explanation of what the peace/war pipe is and why is really cool. It Can be very informative if you care to google it. I have a few native American friends and one runs a sweat lodge in/on the reservation

6 Likes

The story of the Sacred White Buffalo Calf Woman is a good one. On a little side note though the tribes people smoked the Sacred Pipe during times of both peace and war it was never called a peace pipe by the ndns. That’s a conquerors term as they had no understanding of what the Pipe meant or why it was actually used. The White Buffalo (Tatanka) story is a Lakota story of a great vision.:+1::revolving_hearts::v:

4 Likes

Heres a quick link.
https://www.smokingpipes.com/smokingpipesblog/single.cfm/post/the-sacred-calumet-pipe

4 Likes

I have one of these @automatik. I was sceptical but it has earned my respect. Perfect for the zombie apocalypse. You can do bong rips while you run and gun. Hits good and it is indestructible. Good qualities when you are going to have a quick sesh before the end of the world.

2 Likes

I know it’s not the perfect or ideal piece for MJ but I acquired this tobacco pipe while backpacking traveling thru Prague 2012 & met an old man who made this pipe for me (thou I was smoking & searching everywhere for decent MJ in Prague haha) I’m normally a paper/blunt guy depending on my MJ :wink: ( for pure taste of bud/heavy dozy blunts)

All I can say is that i’ve had my Sharpstone Grinder since college back in 2004 until now…what is that? 16 Years? Deep Clean every 6 months & still working Brand New :laughing:

10 Likes

My grinder is like a spinner rim. Lol. It has a little crank on top to turn to grind it all. It actually works rather well.

Uploading: 16052710895288713360487485632641.jpg…

3 Likes

Water_Pipes_Monster_Recycler_Glass_Bong_Classic_Shisha_Bottle
This is a glass bongs brand that I have always liked, Lookah

6 Likes

I like pretty much any way of smoking weed… I love 1 hitters, power hitters, hand pipes and joints (I avoid Blunts) but my go-to is always a BONG! I have used all kinds and settled into glass but then I saw this and just thought I would give it a shot. This is my #1. It is a Jett Water Pipe with 6 percs and I love it. It is tough and heavy and hits like an M1A battle tank. Practice amp for scale.

3 Likes