Slym3rs accessories

Whats your favorite way to consume your medicine? Are you a glass, metal or paper kind of connoisseur? Post your favorite peices. Tell us why you like it…

@mouse935
@lacombe82
@scotty17
@PreyBird1
@hoppiefrog
@oldguy
@devjyarn
@covertgrower
@Ladithief
@Mark0427
@Enlightened420
@tenga
@nick
@missiles
@rootfarmer
@skindog
@kdawg

2 Likes

This is my little ant monster. Perfect for late nights when I am tired and want little effort to smoke.

4 Likes

By far the easiest way I’ve found to enjoy concentrates. My glass straw. Just light and go. Perfeck!

7 Likes

Very nice ant monster pipe.

I am very boring when it comes to smoking. Its usually ( 99%) a kingsize joint in unbleached hemp papers, and I dont share. My bongs/pipes/dab rigs/vapes are dust gatherers, usually get given away as presents to people that need or want them. I also enjoy tinctures and infused foods of cannabis. Whether is a cannabis leaf or hemp seeds in a smoothies, or straight up space cakes.

5 Likes

Well dont mind it being dirty it needs a cleaning but my everyday smoker

2 Likes

I broke mine. Thats a new peice. I cheated. Lol

3 Likes

I broke 2 already on accident. One while cleaning and them were my favorite kind lol. Cant find them anymore just these little gay ass ones. I dont want nothing huge but feels like im trying to suck a d ck smoking out of this one lmao. Last ones i had. Had a stem for the mouth which i liked more but i need to invest in a good rosin rig. I can control my amounts with a NC tho

2 Likes

This is my double chambered
tar catcher - Smooth as silk…

5 Likes

This is my baby… bubblers have always been my go too… I have a ZOB but its out of commission right now broken down stem… but check out RooR everyone quality glass

3 Likes

I like bongs, 1 hitters, and my favorite bubbler ever @scotty17 gave me. Dab makes my cough bad.

4 Likes

Ghost MV1 and no longer made sadly.

4 Likes

this is superman story of name is I’ve gotten mad and thrown it at shit and it’s still in one piece lol this is steamy no story. I prefer glass I can clean before every new batch of bud and actually taste the flavor profile

5 Likes

This bong is decent for a non glass bong. It has clips on the sides to release the bottom for easy cleaning.

5 Likes

Good ol fashion J

6 Likes

I had one very similar to yours

2 Likes

A Monsoon bubble pipe for this Dog
Any clean glass makes me happy
Honestly, you all make me happier

3 Likes

A recycler with a 14mm stem and an enail at 630F hooked to my banger 24/7… then the best hash rosin I can find or press ourselves…

2 Likes

12 Likes

Whoa that’s cool!

2 Likes

Nice peace pipe!

5 Likes