Got some power action…

21 Likes

Ripped out everything!!!

23 Likes

Powerwashing…

23 Likes

Foamin… Lol

26 Likes

This is what I’ve been doing the last couple weeks while I remodel my house lol. So tired. Lol

18 Likes

Go go go. Rooting for you @Slym3r , wishing you the best on this new venture. Lank proud of you my friend. You got this.

14 Likes

Wow! Keep it up man!

11 Likes

Damn, your a busy dude! Looks like it’s gonna be awesome when your done. Tons of space, I can’t wait to see you fill it up. NICE!

11 Likes

this is so exciting!!! you have to be ready to burst!! i looked at those breaker boxes and i got excited for you!!! yaaaayyy! you go!!! :100: :100: :100: :green_heart: :green_heart: :green_heart:

11 Likes

I agree with you whole heartedly trish…just not sure the world is ready for a MORE WIRED Slym3r !

Seriously I am really, really happy for him! He will certainly have the incentive to up his game and utilize all his experience and knowledge…

You GO Slym3r!!

9 Likes

Thanks for the love… Sorry if I’m running by threads fast and not engaging more to the lovely cannafam. I will be more on schedule soon. Things will get more relaxed and I’ll be on much more. With lots o pics!

Love all y’all…

17 Likes

Getting the electric run…

16 Likes

Tweaking the build
Removed some walls and made bathroom bigger.

17 Likes

Dang, I guess you did !!! Going to put a pool table in there???

You get that baby up and running you won’t have time for playing pool!!

Rock on Slym3r …

12 Likes

Going to run my

glazed apricot gelato

And tiki tropical zkittles cake

Smoking on this right now…

24 Likes

May I have some seeds😅

4 Likes

Getting ready to epoxy…

20 Likes

Can just imagine how busy you are with so much work ahead of you. Have fun @Slym3r .

10 Likes