Slym3rs Commercial Grow

Well, how’s this for a blast from the past!!!

You’ve come a LOOOOONG way in the last couple years Chris…Keep on keepin on !

7 Likes

Wow, getting those taggers to do the marketing for you is a serious underground technique to market your product. very cool concept @Slym3r . Those dudes have skills, great art. DOOR, needs some work though.

10 Likes

16 Likes

17 Likes

Almost there. I got one heck of a trim lesson from blackdog. A few tweaks to rooms, supreme genetics and away we go. Currently running pipe for co2 generator and lowering lights.

Last 2 days ive been replacing drivers to the used light room.

17 Likes

I have a Black Dog in my 3x3. I do believe its one of the best LED’s out there today.

12 Likes

Its friggin crazy what that light pushes. The spectrum is absolutely gorgeous.

13 Likes

Meatbreath
Red runtz
Poison gushers
Fire og

Hydro

19 Likes

Peanut butter breath

Coco

20 Likes

Ill list off the ladies this eve.

Home coco

21 Likes

Love the Peanut Butter Breath @Slym3r! I really like plants that have buds without a ton of leaves around them.

11 Likes

This should be the last of the bushy grows. I got schooled by some reps. I was ruining my grows by not defoliating well enough.

In hydro flower Day 0 leave around 30 percent, day 21 remove all sucker branching and all leaves. Just bud.

Soil needs to leave alot of sugar remove all fan, day 21 remove sucker branching and leave 35 percent foliage or so. Here we go!

15 Likes

Does this apply to coco/soil grows as well?

11 Likes

I am listening and we already trying this method with a couple outdoor plants. Is this recommendation only for hydro or can be applied using soil?

8 Likes

@cloudkandy @chrisj

This is both versions. Here are some vids.

Watch 1 thru 8. You can skip around till you get to the trimming areas in each vid. Im not exactly sure where. Ill watch them all again this week and catalog the times.

7 Likes

Aficionado Gtr about to be flipped

Coco, current culture Nutrient, and water. Lol

Its all about the genetics

16 Likes
10 Likes
8 Likes

Check out my sunflower lol almost 16 foot tall before she fell over.

16 Likes
14 Likes