Slym3rs Commercial Grow

High thc is a scam. All it does is ruin the medicinal qualities of the plant. The more thc, the less cannabinoids.

12 Likes

i always thought it sounded rediculess, no wonder there are bog offers for them.

8 Likes

nice I have a

Morockin Kush (Moroccan Sativa × Pakistani Indica) × Peanut Butter Breath (Mendo Breath F2 × Dosido)

to flower this run

all the best and nice plants

Dequilo

12 Likes

Thats almost a week from defoliation.

14 Likes

Man they on beast mode. Glad to see things turning around for you. Stick city that was awesome. Keep it up @Slym3r

11 Likes

I was meant to comment on this post and commented on @chrisj lol

Looking like a nice chilled atmosphere.

10 Likes

It’s crazy how vigorous they take off after a good schwazze. We have a strain called danky kong that requires a full internal pruning every other week. They are the biggest pain in my veg crews ass. We started massaging and breaking the stems to try and bush it out more.

11 Likes

What up schwazze bro. Danky kong sounds delicious.

10 Likes

Its pretty big for our company in CO, but i dont think its as big of a hype around here. Has a funky grapefruit rind and gassy smell to her. She doesnt throw big colas and it is a little larf, but our consultants still hype it up.

Hows yours going? We just passed a year of growing… it was a rollercoaster of learning.

12 Likes

I am still riding that Rollercoaster lol.

Congrats on passing your year. I think i am on the way to growing commercial. It is super hard by yourself. While others doubt you at every step. And still not step up to fix the issues. I wish i had a better team.

13 Likes

Losing Stick city lol.

16 Likes

Oh it still is a rollercoaster. We just spent 4 weeks taking down 2800 outdoor plants. They didnt train, top or anything. So we had 10 foot christmas trees going on. Great to look at, terrible for business.

Hey, good luck bub. I know OK commercial is tough. The prices there are ridiculously low. We have a grow down there that is stuggling due to price per pound. MO isnt any better though. Price is too high, so no one can afford it.

14 Likes

@thedreamer
PM me when you get a chance…have something that may be of interest to you…

12 Likes

Damn man you got me wanting to try this.

12 Likes
9 Likes

Looking lovely. You got any Upskirt lady :camera_flash:’$ of them haha. Your pasion is strong like mine is for torturing Genetics.

8 Likes

10 Likes

Peanut butter breath

17 Likes

9 Likes

10 Likes