Slym3rs end year 2023

Not really. Lol The pics are labled now. You jumped the gun.

8 Likes

Last feed was 3.8 ec / 1900 ppm 500 / 2304 ppm 700

Coco

3 gallon pots. Expecting qp per plant off 1.5 month veg. 3 uppots.

9 Likes

I bet that Garlic Cocktail has some stank to it!

Beautiful plants! I like the way the buds are pretty much all you can see. Spaced out nicely.

6 Likes

Thanks yo. She does! They will be awesome, i think.

7 Likes

Oreoz looking like frosty goodness already there.

8 Likes

Nice variety looks great :+1:t2:

8 Likes

All Stellar buds Sir. :beers:

8 Likes

@PreyBird1

12 Likes

These are preybirds photos and mindfittas autos and photos.

12 Likes

Preybirds:
Runtz, Lavender, Kingkong x Red Dragon, Kingkong, Gogi Crasher

Mindfitta:
Triangle kush x Lime photos.
Sexless autos.

11 Likes

Nice lineup can’t wait to see this take off

11 Likes

Nice and some of my favorites there!

WTF? Are they none binary seeds…are the seeds in a sex spectrum now ha ha ha! NO not funny?? :rofl::man_facepalming::joy:

11 Likes

Lol i dont know why that name is. I dont think these are those triploid genetic. Monsanto. Lol

9 Likes

I gotta repot those autos. I had them under a t5 which made everyone very strechy. I uppotted the photos days ago. They looked crazy too.

11 Likes

Yea most my stuff reacts to light distance pretty quick. Got keep your lights right or the plants will get you!

11 Likes

Just say no to strechy plants.

9 Likes

Lol lots of blue light keeps them short. I use my lights to my advantage on vegging. Simple cheap high par levels.

Red light (600 to 700 nm). Most LED arrays emit a high percentage (often 75-90 percent) of red light because it is absorbed well by chlorophyll, and the electrical efficiency of red LEDs is high. Red light is considered the most efficient waveband for photosynthesis,

****but as mentioned previously, plants can be elongated in the absence of other light wavelengths. In short-day plants, delivery of red light during the night can prevent flowering. In long-day plants, red and far-red light combined is the most effective at promoting flowering of a wide range of crops. Therefore, red is usually the dominant color for photosynthetic and photoperiodic lighting.

This is a good link!

Light Wavebands and Their Effects on Plants - Greenhouse Product News.

9 Likes

I found cmh made them strech fast though. I was under the impression blue worked will for veg and red for flower. Now i mix it up for flower. Toss some blue in there. I want to add blurple incrementally in the end of flower cycle.

10 Likes

@PreyBird1

Check out your babies

11 Likes

Alien sour apple

Garlic cocktail

11 Likes