Slym3rs end year 2023

What is happening Growers Network Family. Have had a ton of things going all at once and have forgotten to journal the last grow. It was not worthy of journaling. This round is something nice. We have growing in here
•Black Runtz
• (Abc/Cheese) / Alien blood. My cross.
•Mod Grapes
•Alien Sour Apple apple
•Oreos
•Durban Gold
•Flying circus

Aaaaannnd here we go…

15 Likes

This is my Abc/Cheese/Alien blood cross. She is double serrated.

22 Likes

Some hash i made last month

21 Likes

Some outdoors that I am playing with. Not growing them seriously.

19 Likes

14 Likes

Week 6 veg

19 Likes

15 Likes

That double seration is wild looks great

9 Likes

Thanks. I hope to get something funky outta them. I have a male and female with the double serrations.

11 Likes

That double seration is wild! Very nice (Borat voice)! My other half says “OMG OMG OMG Your plants look amazing :smiley::seedling:”!

8 Likes

Hey @Slym3r

Welcome back bro, all looking great and sharp growing. I am must also update, but not much to show yet. Hope you well.

8 Likes

House plants r even bad ass bro. Lol.

7 Likes

Thanks Mark. Im making plant arrangements today. Ill post them Too.

9 Likes

Yes I love looking at the beautiful leaves on some of these plants u post. Bout to be home today and changing a few plants in the room. Gonna off the 3 pbb clones and add either 3x g33 x trufflez or 3x black truffle x for hidden zkits. Which to change with. Make up my mind. Both strains r killer weed with great taste and high. Either way the wife will be happy she likes both. Lol. I wanna try some strait up ducks foot or abc or freakshow. But my freakshow I have is crossed with something I got from @defnsmokn

10 Likes

Well that will produce something awesome.

Why not run one of each or run all of em!

I should be getting some more ladies to play with today.

10 Likes

Yeah I’d love to try them all now getting my wife to okay purchases is another issues all in itself. Says I have enough seeds to grow for 2 lifetimes now why do I need more for. I said trade for something I don’t have to have it Incase it ever goes missing and no one can find it. I may have it. I’m working on as much and as many I can preserve an hope they will all be good in time when needed. I want a bigger spot to do more at one time for variety but that will get me in trouble with the law. I stick to the law now but if I had a bigger room to play with I’d be in serious trouble. Lol. I’d like to have one room divided in 3 if I can. Babies or starters. Teens vegging and flower room. When flower is finishing on some I can pull them take the biggest veggies a d stick them in flower and keep a rotation. Now I don’t have enough room for stuff like that. I wanna play with. Reeding for the fun of it but don’t wanna contaminate the good stuff I wanna smoke. Lol. I know pollen is a disaster to play with as I did it once and accidently pollinate the whole room by bringing the plant into my kitchen having balls all over it spewing. The intake sucked it right in and plastered all plants in the way of the fresh air coming in. Lol. I know it happened this way as all the plants in direct air flow of incoming is where all the seeds were mostly formed. Lol. I ly got pink plasma x pink plasma seeds out of it. Didn’t know about seeds drying for a week or 2 they sat a day or 2 then a bag and most molded in bag so I tossed them all pink plasma mix was the only ones that were left out for almost a weeks worth of time before being bagged and they r all in good shape.

10 Likes

Thats very cool you saved some though. Sounds like an awesome cultivar. Deff dont get in trouble yo lol I like that black truffle sounding one.

8 Likes

Let me see what I got and if I have enough to send I’ll send u some. They r regs tho so u’ll have to watch for makes. I had one male of 4 seeds when I did it and the male grew beautiful in veg. Chopped soon as I seen all balls but he was thick and beautiful. Lol

8 Likes

How Do you make hash

7 Likes

Lots of ways really one way I personally know is with bubble hash bags. U wash the weed or trims in ice cold water and the trichomes freeze and break off and fall thru u scrape the bags of the goods let it dry and smoke it or whatever u choose to do with it. If I do hash I press it on a heat press and get just the good stuff from it like I do with buds. I don’t much consume flower but extracted I tear some smoke up. Lol.

8 Likes