Small crystal or fungus? Need an advice

Hello group,

I am new to this site and beginner grower. I’m always eager to learned something new. My big plant has something on the leaves. I am not sure it is crystal or fungus? Should I cut the tip off? Needs some advice? Here is a picture.

7 Likes

@happilyretired here he is

6 Likes

OK you’re going to have traction now. There should be some people popping by to join in. Post your pictures give all your details here. All of it. Nutrients, media you’re growing in, pot size, what kind of light etc. etc.

8 Likes

And to tag people, just put the @ in front of their names and they will get notified. l will tag a few amazing growers to help you out… aside from our friend @happilyretired
@devjyarn @bulldognuts @oldguy @Enlightened420

9 Likes

I’m thinking hang of it. I will post more information around 3:30 pm eastern time. They are in sleep mode. It is a learning curve though @happilyretired @Hydro @kapouic

11 Likes

Thanks for the invite,
I’m on the taggin wagon :v:

3 Likes

Is this what your referring to?

Hello Everyone,

Sorry for the delayed, but my kid somehow get my keys to my grow room and lost it. I found a back up key lucky. The end tip had some type of crystal fungus look like it. I am using the lotus nutrients, hydroguard, and Kind x40 led lights. The system I’m using is the hydroponics super 8. Here is the best picture I can come with @Slym3r, @happilyretired , @Hydro, @kapouic, @kapouic, @Enlightened420

2 Likes

To be honest with you it looks like you just drip some nutrients on it and it burned that one leave in a little spot. I’m more concerned about the clear tote and your roots being exposed to light. Your plants look perfectly healthy to me.

3 Likes

Well thank you @happilyretired . I put them in the clear for while I was changing the resovir. I need a better idea when I’m changing the water and adding the new nutrients.

2 Likes

It’s OK if it’s just for a reservoir change. Just not all the time. :+1:t3:

2 Likes

Gotcha… I might have to invest in a bigger grow room

3 Likes

OOOOp! Is that young kowan22 leaning over checking out that rabbit hole?!

Careful grasshopper…that’s a slipery slope!!!

2 Likes

Bigger isn’t always better. The bigger you go, the more investment you’ll endure.

You get alot of control in your smaller setups. You can also do alot with a bigger room. Don’t let me deture you in any way.

2 Likes

I am being very careful and right now I’m having brown root issues again.

1 Like

Gotcha you @Slym3r. It’s just the grow room I have invest in was small. It’s hard for me to inspect the plants and change the water.

2 Likes

I’m wondering should I trigger the flower stage or wait until they are fully recovered from the brown roots. @happilyretired, @Enlightened420, @TheMadFlascher, @Hydro, @Slym3r, @kapouic

5 Likes

@Hydro @repins12 should know about your dwc questions…

1 Like

I would flower them.
Your roots my run out of room.
They could double in size.

2 Likes

Thank you @Hydro and @Slym3r. I’m started the flower stage tonight and hopefully I will start to see some results soon

2 Likes