Smoking something different today

yo Prey how are u feeling my man??Hows ur hand doin? Ur in our prayers bro

1 Like

Right on man. Love the Traeger too but still cook on my old Weber as well. Love a steak over the charcoal.

1 Like

Have you tried coring a pineapple, rolling it in honey and brown sugar, then smoking it? Its life changing

4 Likes

No soundz delicious

1 Like

Man i dont do much pork. Bacon and ham is about it for me but that looks killer bro. If not this weekend next weekend i have a big ass beef brisket im gonna smoke it for 14 or 15 hrs gonna drop some slabs of ribs in also kids love ribs.

2 Likes

Can I come over for dinner?

2 Likes

13 Likes

Sure u can. Bring some good bud with u and we will b aight.

3 Likes

That my friend would be a stoned gathering!
:fist:

3 Likes

Hydro, we all know there is some voodoo bbq shit that goes down in Texas.
Never had brisket until the wife took me to a Gas Station in Dallas to have a brisket taco.
I was in heaven.

4 Likes

Wooooo gas station brisket???
Holy moly brother

4 Likes

Brother, I went back.
This gas station sold amazing homemade fruit pies.

No wonder Texas is their own Country

3 Likes

You just getting me all hungry here. Is Texas not known for its “cajun” type foods, I really enjoyed that style of food, spicy? When I pull my head out the gravel and grow some chillies I really want to start smoking/firing chillies too, I saw in the "Butt Rub"sauce label it has smoked jalapenos, I am sure it makes all the difference with the sauce.

2 Likes

@chrisj Louisiana is more cajun.
Texas has awesome bbq and Mexican food

1 Like

I got to about post 20 and couldn’t believe Hydro wasn’t in here yet… Man I’m starving wicked worse now! That looks salivatingly scrumptious. When the state fair comes i go strictly for London broil Samich, rare w carmalized o & mush. Man can you imagine w some @CoyoteCody shrooms instead. Double heaven!!

4 Likes

@LoCoRocK Thanks brother.
If you’re ever in Texas I’ll hook you up

3 Likes

Hey do they still have bill millers in texas. I lived san Antonio, Lackland afb for a bit?? Bill Millers was the :bomb:

3 Likes

Yes down south they do

3 Likes

Here’s my all done pic just to complete the thread :+1:t3:

10 Likes

Oh yeah that looks gooooodddddddd​:drooling_face::drooling_face:

2 Likes